• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
For anyone interested in seeing Horizon image every time you look at the home screen on your PS4

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a PS3 Theme key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: - http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878&page=175.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (KenOD, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Horizon Zero Dawn PS4 Static Theme -- MB-9C6B5683EFC734D8 - Taken by tioslash

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ludens, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Supraball -- MB-D924BA1AB439EB51 - Taken by ThisIsMyName

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I have a couple of codes left from the PS/Capcom Humble Bundle: Strider and Resident Evil 0 Remake. Quote to claim; one per person, and you get to choose if you want the PS3 or PS4 version.

Both codes gone! Sorry, I should have been more clear – the bundle only lets you redeem ONE version of either game.

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ludens, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

The Culling of Cows -- MB-850B25117944D0A4 - Taken by MaxiLive

Shady859

Weekly T-Mobile dump

Free Vudu Movie Rental - VUDU promo code valid for $5.50 toward digital purchase or rental. Redeem by Wednesday 9/14/16, at 4:59 a.m. ET; expires 6 days from issue. VUDU acct. req'd; must be 18+."

quote to see

Free Lyft Ride (up to $15) - $15 Lyft Credit must be redeemed and used by Wednesday 9/14/16 at 4:59 a.m. ET; must be over 18.

quote to see if already a member I believe you just Redeem the last set of letters.

mdsfx

Edit: only one left

Revolution Ace

header.jpg

Quote to claim a game, then I'll PM you! I have 3 kids to put to bed so be patient :)

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:

ModBot Basics:

Freebie -- MB-339DE2EFA89C20DA - Taken by Loptous

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:

I am giving away 43 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Heaven Island Life -- MB-A1A2F0685BC63D35 - Taken by rainking187
Hot Lead -- MB-41CF2432C18547EA - Taken by ussjtrunks
Supraball #2 -- MB-96F1344CABF6C338 - Taken by Grinchy
The God's chain -- MB-DC0504AE6E123DC7 - Taken by flashbandit16
Overcast -- MB-CA42DC5A02AC6EEF - Taken by spacellama
Particula -- MB-2452B986DA93D33D - Taken by jesusraz
Deadbreed -- MB-37734347FF98E5FF - Taken by spacellama
Hot Lead #2 -- MB-D22C4364639C043F - Taken by swx
Beast Blaster -- MB-FBA380DB1B4C5D02 - Taken by Loptous
Freebie -- MB-DA2D3E7180CF4BA0 - Taken by Teppic
Why so Evil -- MB-602D70B77A5136B4 - Taken by Frustrated_Grunt
Journey to the center of the earth #4 -- MB-06F00F21E5D70AB2 - Taken by Mackenzie 92
Journey to the center of the earth #3 -- MB-9D76E968234A420A - Taken by Dusk Golem
Journey to the center of the earth #2 -- MB-FB96C9D3C89529B2 - Taken by dave is ok
Big Space Mess -- MB-98B08F9572C60D4F - Taken by Vuze
Heaven Island -- MB-DCCDFAC88620D68D - Taken by rainking187
Big Space Mess #3 -- MB-AF3F9CC6E6243512 - Taken by dave is ok
Lexica -- MB-4ABDD4D006771936 - Taken by fifasnipe2224
Journey to the center of the earth -- MB-4931C168056F1DE4 - Taken by dimmer
The Deer -- MB-D298F6AAF8930B65 - Taken by Drayco21
Freebie #3 -- MB-5DA9DCF3BD07DA71 - Taken by Nabae
Shiplord -- MB-5A1B4BA163E1F5D9 - Taken by chronomac
Particula #2 -- MB-94B49FB75190B5B8 - Taken by gaiadyne
Particula #3 -- MB-4E51D6E602B826F0
Heaven Island Life #4 -- MB-03C093F2783A7229 - Taken by electroflame

Heaven Island Life #5 -- MB-05DE858BE4A5654F - Taken by Frustrated_Grunt
Heaven Island Life #2 -- MB-7AE7C2E8574F702F - Taken by celsowmbr

Heaven Island Life #3 -- MB-8AB33DCD03C3729E - Taken by WinterDemons

Woodle Tree Adventures #5 -- MB-5F552519AF553918 - Taken by Tizoc. 1 entrants total. - Taken by illusionary. 3 entrants total.
Woodle Tree Adventures #4 -- MB-A37015C291BD3F76 - Taken by jesusraz
Woodle Tree Adventures #3 -- MB-B37FB80075DCA086 - Taken by Frustrated_Grunt
Woodle Tree Adventures #2 -- MB-C52F2F65C8FEECE5 - Taken by javadoze
Woodle Tree Adventures -- MB-A32550E6532E3622
The Deer #3 -- MB-C00D37FE01CB520C - Taken by MaxiLive
The Deer #2 -- MB-0EB57EE155D20AA5 - Taken by celsowmbr
Supraball -- MB-412B0C8DB3E71211 - Taken by texhnolyze
Big Space Mess #2 -- MB-18F2B379A4D4844B - Taken by Loptous
Freebie #2 -- MB-982274CF500A1C28 - Taken by Hakkelus
Jesebel -- MB-2EE97B6172EB9C8D - Taken by Purkake4
The Next Door -- MB-9B0B90AC4A1663A3 - Taken by trailmix16
Fiends of Imprisonment -- MB-FFA7048BD4A65900 - Taken by lindarasta
GooCubelets -- MB-267A233B904F80F1 - Taken by Vipu
Endorlight -- MB-4E26BE9D081CFBED - Taken by Santerestil

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:

ModBot Basics:

A Prima guide of your choice for 10$ -- MB-9B8399A383791CBE - Taken by Endruen

You can choose even upcoming digital guides for new titles like Dishonored 2 or World of Final Fantasy, it's a code you need to redeem on Prima guide.

Menitta

Giving away Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts XBLA code.

Quote this with an Ace Attorney gif and it's yours. (Yeah, I'm using the same tactic above. Sue me.)

Eanan

Do you contribute anything to this site other than begging for free games?

I swear, everytime I see your avatar, your clammering for a free game or posting cryptic begging posts about not having the money right now for a bundle/game or how its too expensive where you are or whatever.

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:

ModBot Basics:

Dungeon Defenders Alien Spectre DLC -- MB-0FD7A6AFA9FE0A52

BorntoPlay

I swear, everytime I see your avatar, your clammering for a free game or posting cryptic begging posts about not having the money right now for a bundle/game or how its too expensive where you are or whatever.

i have a solution for this, you can ignore me.... relax dude, the game was already taken, check the other two post...;)

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
ModBot said:
Instructions for KenOD:

I am giving away a Beta key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878&page=175.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (KenOD, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Drop Zone closed beta key -- MB-A37693ECC2F735FD - Taken by darkpathwalker92

To redeem, go to https://en.dropzone.gameforge.com and click register for the beta now, follow from there.

ModBot said:
Instructions for DeathSparks:

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (DeathSparks, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

FOTONICA #2 -- MB-AE5704C28178699F Taken by Nabae
FOTONICA -- MB-8D696F4E4F8B0962 Taken by fspm
Diaries of a Spaceport Janitor -- MB-07EEA16F1B15B177 Taken by Purkake4

Just enter these into steam and you're good to go.

Patrick S.

Banned

So just like Mikurden and Ludens? At least Ludens has been unloading some stuff in this thread. Well, stuff he probably grabbed before realizing he didn't really want it, so I take it with a grain of salt.

Mozendo

Yeah, I've seen him on humble bundle threads begging for codes.
Shit's shameful.

Firehead

Edit: It's gone.

Free to good home, I'll pay for shipping to the U.S.

If you're in the Seoul, KR area I can give it to you in person, just PM me and we can decide on a location.

Asus 7970 ROG Matrix Platinum

It's a beast of a card for it's time, great overclocker and still keeps up admirably in most cases where its 3GB VRAM isn't an issue.

Fair warning, it's big. It's triple slot and it's 27cm long. It takes 2 8-pin connectors.

Here's a review: http://www.guru3d.com/articles_pages/asus_7970_review_matrix_platinum_radeon,1.html

I'm paying it forward to keep it in GAF. All previous owners were GAF members.

Previous owners: Sk3tch, mkenyon, and myself.

PM me if interested.

Edit: Congrats Firehead, you were the first PM.

Woo, it arrived!!

Took a bit of work, but my computer's up and running smoothly now! Needed a DVI to HDMI converter for my monitor and a 6 pin to 8 pin pci-e cable, but my computer's back, finally! Not gonna miss that GTX 570 after it crapped out on me ^^

tLVOg79.png
Thank you, so, so, soooooooooo very much!!

Woo, it arrived!!

Took a bit of work, but my computer's up and running smoothly now! Needed a DVI to HDMI converter for my monitor and a 6 pin to 8 pin pci-e cable, but my computer's back, finally! Not gonna miss that GTX 570 after it crapped out on me ^^

tLVOg79.png
Thank you, so, so, soooooooooo very much!!

You're welcome. Yeah, I guess I forgot to mention it was a display port/ DVI card. Glad you got it working, though.

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:

I am giving away 43 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Overcast -- MB-CA42DC5A02AC6EEF - Taken by spacellama
Particula -- MB-2452B986DA93D33D - Taken by jesusraz
Beast Blaster -- MB-FBA380DB1B4C5D02 - Taken by Loptous
Why so Evil -- MB-602D70B77A5136B4 - Taken by Frustrated_Grunt
Heaven Island -- MB-DCCDFAC88620D68D - Taken by rainking187
Big Space Mess #3 -- MB-AF3F9CC6E6243512 - Taken by dave is ok
The Deer -- MB-D298F6AAF8930B65 - Taken by Drayco21
Particula #2 -- MB-94B49FB75190B5B8 - Taken by gaiadyne
Particula #3 -- MB-4E51D6E602B826F0
Heaven Island Life #4 -- MB-03C093F2783A7229 - Taken by electroflame
Heaven Island Life #5 -- MB-05DE858BE4A5654F - Taken by Frustrated_Grunt
Heaven Island Life #2 -- MB-7AE7C2E8574F702F - Taken by celsowmbr
Woodle Tree Adventures #5 -- MB-5F552519AF553918 - Taken by Tizoc. 1 entrants total. - Taken by illusionary. 3 entrants total.
Woodle Tree Adventures #4 -- MB-A37015C291BD3F76 - Taken by jesusraz
Woodle Tree Adventures #3 -- MB-B37FB80075DCA086 - Taken by Frustrated_Grunt
Woodle Tree Adventures #2 -- MB-C52F2F65C8FEECE5 - Taken by javadoze

The Deer #2 -- MB-0EB57EE155D20AA5 - Taken by celsowmbr
Big Space Mess #2 -- MB-18F2B379A4D4844B - Taken by Loptous
GooCubelets -- MB-267A233B904F80F1 - Taken by Vipu
Endorlight -- MB-4E26BE9D081CFBED - Taken by Santerestil

Top Bottom