• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

00ich

Hi I have a TIS-100 key left

NeoGaf on Steam said:
Another gem from the mastermind(s) at Zachtronics. SpaceChem and Infinifactory are among my favourite games of all time, and TIS-100 distills the SpaceChem formula into its most basic structure. It is a very basic looking game, considering its Assembly theme, but even with its limited focus, there is an incredibly diverse set of challenges here that will leave you scratching your head and forget about time while you work your programs bit by bit (pun alert) towards the the goal you need to achieve.

These games are challenging and trial and error wont get you far. Learn the rules, learn to bend the rules to its maximum without breaking them and lose yourself thinking over minute details.

quote to reveal

Invis

Bought a TV from Walmart and got a code for two free months of Sling TV and three free movies from VUDU. The movies are Taken, Cast Away, and Horton Hears A Who. I don't have interest in these services, so someone take it. You can type in the code here to redeem it.

Quote the post for the code.

Nudull

Banned
Bought a TV from Walmart and got a code for two free months of Sling TV and three free movies from VUDU. The movies are Taken, Cast Away, and Horton Hears A Who. I don't have interest in these services, so someone take it. You can type in the code here to redeem it.

Took the VUDU offer. Thanks!

carlos

took the sling tv offer; thanks! I cut cable about 13 months ago, and the family has been hating me for it for a while now; I think this will satisfy them for a bit :) at least through x-mas
thanks again!

Invis

Got two keys from the Mystery GMG bundle that I'm not interested in. Quote the post to view them. Both are Steam keys. The games are:

Void Invaders

Huntsman The Orphanage

jmizzal

Some Steam codes

THREE DEAD ZED STEAM: G8F2D-3YL3F-C4WVD

RED GOBLIN CURSED FOREST STEAM: DQPAM-53BZP-BDZN0

BARROW HILL CURSE OF THE ANCIENT CIRCLE STEAM: 8JITJ-7DRM2-HWMBX

HUNTSMAN THE ORPHANAGE: 2MRLB-Y7DJ3-PKCGT

Some Steam codes

THREE DEAD ZED STEAM: G8F2D-3YL3F-C4WVD

RED GOBLIN CURSED FOREST STEAM: DQPAM-53BZP-BDZN0

BARROW HILL CURSE OF THE ANCIENT CIRCLE STEAM: 8JITJ-7DRM2-HWMBX

HUNTSMAN THE ORPHANAGE: 2MRLB-Y7DJ3-PKCGT

Tried to redeem Barroe but already claimed, thanks anyway

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ludens, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Starship Novastrike -- MB-25CA7DC544FD9561 - Taken by Lord Snow

Game removed from Steam.

LostDonkey

I am giving away 14 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (LostDonkey, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

VOID INVADERS -- MB-7EFE3A895B4DF9C5 - Taken by Zeeman
HUNTSMAN THE ORPHANAGE -- MB-358A6A9BC0D896EB - Taken by Reverse Flash
CORPORATE LIFESTYLE SIMULATOR #3 -- MB-71A384BF1547E973 - Taken by T-Rex.
BARROW HILL CURSE OF THE ANCIENT CIRCLE -- MB-8220AD6E3E5C26E0 - Taken by Catshade
TERRA INCOGNITA CHAPTER ONE -- MB-C32BD79FF67677AB - Taken by Lord Snow
CORPORATE LIFESTYLE SIMULATOR #2 -- MB-759E16461DA2E363 - Taken by jesusraz
AIR GUARDIANS -- MB-A40614451CA4F097 - Taken by Have a Nice Day
PLANET DRILLER -- MB-69E25542DA4238DB - Taken by Ezalc
BARROW HILL CURSE OF THE ANCIENT CIRCLE #2 -- MB-3431340796021415 - Taken by anastef
BARROW HILL CURSE OF THE ANCIENT CIRCLE #3 -- MB-841E0DC981D598BA - Taken by dave is ok
CORPORATE LIFESTYLE SIMULATOR -- MB-C4CA53C71F77A50A - Taken by Loptous
TURBO PUG DX -- MB-7433D41D864B94D7 - Taken by Insured
THREE DEAD ZED -- MB-323238569FD0FA89 - Taken by dot
CHAINSAW WARRIOR LORDS OF THE NIGHT -- MB-2B15FBDB695F6289 - Taken by texhnolyze[/QUOTE]

I have some codes for SteamWorld Heist for PS4/PS Vita, including for its add-on, The Outsider. I believe these codes will still work, but it's possible one or more have been used.

There are three of each.

Please PM me.

EDIT: All codes have been claimed.

G0523

I have one code of each. PM me to get the codes:

-Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (XBO)
-Gears of War 1 (360)
-Gears of War 2 (360)
-Gears of War 3 (360)
-Gears of War: Judgment (360)

All gone!

Nightwing449

Neo Member
I have one code for the things listed below if you would like one please send me a pm. The gears of war games are playable on xbox one.

- Mad Max Fury Road (digital hd)
-Gears of War 1
-Gears of War 2
-Gears of War 3
-Gears of War: Judgment

Strazyplus

I have one code for the things listed below if you would like one please send me a pm. The gears of war games are playable on xbox one.

- Mad Max Fury Road (digital hd)
-Gears of War 1
-Gears of War 2
-Gears of War 3
-Gears of War: Judgment

Wish I HAD a xbox one. very nice.

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ludens, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Forge of Gods Dragon Trainer Pack -- MB-3D0C88F0F8F14AE2 - Taken by Purkake4

Enjoy!

stn

Gears Of War: Judgment X360 Download. First to quote this post gets it! Will send by PM tonight when I get home.

Top Bottom