• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

ZAMtendo

Obliterating everything that's not your friend
Cool cool, then hopefully stn still has a code when he gets back... Ive been pretty interested in judgment, but i think gaf scared me away from it initially despite loving all the other gears'

Just to add my thoughts...Judgement scared me away from Gears altogether 😑

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ludens, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

PGP3OVL.png
Shadow Warrior Classic Complete GOG -- MB-16EF298A9B333EDD - Taken by Hakkelus

Enjoy

ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ludens, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Car Mechanic Simulator 2014 -- MB-653FBD818026E500 - Taken by Motorbreath
Enjoy

Arjac

Instructions for Arjac:

I am giving away 10 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Arjac, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Bionic Dues -- MB-641E10979A581FDE - Taken by jesusraz. 1 entrants total.
Shock Troopers -- MB-5CA248060F72C425 - Taken by Reverse Flash. 2 entrants total.
1993 Space Machine -- MB-95DE1C4A073003B1 - Taken by rainking187. 1 entrants total.
Shock Troopers Second Squad -- MB-DA85E8181F3DB6DB - Taken by hayejin. 1 entrants total.
Beware Planet Earth! -- MB-51A2251D9D4D683B - Taken by Purkake4. 1 entrants total.
Baseball Stars 2 -- MB-5651BE7D9814A2B0 - Taken by alr1ght. 3 entrants total.
TWINKLE STAR SPRITES -- MB-759A2BF20A70C4CC - Taken by Dimitri LH. 1 entrants total.
Jumpjet Rex -- MB-92D89BDBA1B039F8 - Taken by laserlaser. 3 entrants total.
Star Trek -- MB-E7F8CFE1F5FA30FC - Taken by illusionary. 2 entrants total.
Gunmetal Arcadia Zero -- MB-58B330754B0686E7 - Taken by Last Baron. 1 entrants total.

t1480632033z1.png

Ramma2

Cleaning out the unused stuff in my humble library, have these codes for Duelyst:

Duelyst - 20 Spirit Orbs
Humble Jumbo Bundle 7

Duelyst - Cosmetics Bundle
Humble Jumbo Bundle 7

Quote to reveal.

Ramma2

More Humble Bundle Stuff, quote to reveal:

Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising

Operation Flashpoint: Red River

Overlord

Overlord 2

Overlord Raising Hell Expansion

Empire: Total War

Sonic All Stars Racing

Total War: Rome 2 - Caesar in Gaul DLC

The Lord of the Rings Online: Steely Dawn Something...

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Some spare PSX website stuff that I don't want.

Drawn to Death PS4 theme

Horizon Zero Dawn theme

Nioh theme

Spenny

I have an extra Persona 5 "Ryuji Theme" for PS4. Got this as a reward for playing the game at PSX 2016. Quote to reveal.

Enjoy!

I have an extra Persona 5 "Ryuji Theme" for PS4. Got this as a reward for playing the game at PSX 2016. Quote to reveal.

Enjoy!
Man, I was just complaining yesterday about how upset I was that I missed out on Ryuji's theme last month.

Thank you so much for sharing! I really appreciate this.

Damn I guess I just missed it.

LOL cmon gaf. If you claim something free give some thanks atleast!
I was clambering to find it in my download list lmao.

Spenny

I come bearing more gifts from PSX!
Quote for tasty codes.

MLB the Show 16 Legend Pack DLC -

25% Discount at GEAR.PLAYSTATION.COM - [email="psx16CEXLO-MB45T-DG][/email]

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:

I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

xWBm0BY.png
20% off voucher on South Park stuff on Uplay -- MB-1FD40D04D8D11339

You can use this to purchase the new South Park game as well.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

THE GOD'S CHAIN -- MB-89231B2438E7D904 - Taken by rainking187
TURBO PUG -- MB-FDE3A5FD32324004 - Taken by Purkake4

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

PGP3OVL.png
NEVERWINTER NIGHTS DIAMOND EDITION GOG -- MB-2621C6169DF2B703 - Taken by Goldensun_it. 1 entrants total.

t1481710967z1.png
Enjoy.

Apt101

I have a Battlefield 1 digital download code for Xbox One free to a caring home. I already have it on PC. PM me, I'll try to check back tonight.

Edit: Sorry, been claimed.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878&page=180.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Horizon Shift -- MB-3EC7DD6E754FA854 - Taken by Out_Of_Ammo

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Minion Masters -- MB-09CA73E023C4CE6F - Taken by darkpathwalker92

Enjoy.

Top Bottom