• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fresno Shooting, 3 killed, suspect in custody

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you aren't serious. Another one to feed the ever growing flame of hate, just great.
Beforen I would agree but thanks to a lot of poster of gaf I learned that racism was prejudice + power.

It's a hate crime but not racism because it lacks the power element of it.

Beforen I would agree but thanks to a lot of poster of gaf I learned that racism was prejudice + power.

It's a hate crime but not racism because it lacks the power element of it.

Wouldn't having a gun and the other person not having a gun create a strong imbalance of power between the two people?

RIP to the victims. I wish we'd stop broadcasting the names and photos of the shooters, a lot of them I think do it for the pathetic attention.

Wouldn't having a gun and the other person not having a gun create a strong imbalance of power between the two people?
Fair point but from an academic point of view, it refers to the macro system: i.e. In the us it would the white supremacy.

RIP to the victims. I wish we'd stop broadcasting the names and photos of the shooters, a lot of them I think do it for the pathetic attention.
Yeah and it creates a lot of motivation for other losers to copycat it.

Negaduck

Damn tragic, my heart and prayers goes out to the families of those that lost loved ones. My coworker's family member knew one of the victims, so damn sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom