• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Full list of Amazon Black Friday deals.

Excellent. I just hope it's still available when I wake up tomorrow morning. I haven't hardly slept lately so I can't afford to stay up until 2 AM CST.

Any chance they'll restock Wii Fit at midnight? My sister is looking for one.

I wish she would have told me earlier, I could have got her one on Friday.

ZeoVGM

Banned
speculawyer said:

Turn on the text notifications.

Barrett2

speculawyer said:

I just put together a big Wish List on Amazon, to make it easier for me to see if any of my desired games drop in price. This way I have an easy method of checking for price drops, especially on games I would otherwise forget to check on, i.e.: Sega Rally.

If we all did this, nobody would miss out on deals like the Far Cry 2 ($25), the Wii Fit sale, etc. Im' not missing any more deals!

Squash

Marty Chinn said:
Target has a 90 day return policy. Buy on Amazon, and return the one that arrives back to Target. Why don't people realize they can return stuff?

Cause I'm not sure if Target had price tags on their packaging. I have tried this with Sonystyle way back when GT came out on PS2 and they pointed that out, though the guy was cool and took the return anyway.

Well, I ended up getting the Collector's Edition of Resistance 2. I stayed up until 3:30 and it didn't come up so I just went to sleep. When I woke up at 10 AM, I check and the deal was there, so I nabbed it. Better yet, I used my parents credit card so I don't have to pay since I am counting it as a Christmas present. It is the last year of me being a dependent of my parents, thus I need to squeeze everything out of it that I can.

Barrett2

CharpyImpact said:
Well, I ended up getting the Collector's Edition of Resistance 2. I stayed up until 3:30 and it didn't come up so I just went to sleep. When I woke up at 10 AM, I check and the deal was there, so I nabbed it. Better yet, I used my parents credit card so I don't have to pay since I am counting it as a Christmas present. It is the last year of me being a dependent of my parents, thus I need to squeeze everything out of it that I can.

Im' not a Resistance fan, but that collector's edition is hot! The figurine & art book are pretty awesome.

Squash said:
Cause I'm not sure if Target had price tags on their packaging. I have tried this with Sonystyle way back when GT came out on PS2 and they pointed that out, though the guy was cool and took the return anyway.

Never seen any with stickers on them at any targets by me unless they were clearance and had clearance stickers on them.

Squash said:

Target does not put price tags on their packaging and even if they did, there's no way they can blame you for peeling off the sticker anyway. So stickers do not matter even if they did use them. People peel them off to give as gifts anyway. There is absolutely no reason why you can't buy it off Amazon and then return it to Target, WalMart, Best Buy, Circuit City, Toys R Us, Fry's, etc as long as you bought it from that store within the return policy.

It amazes me that people don't realize how easy return policies are if the item is unopened. You can even use Target with their 90 day return policy as a 90 day guarentee price policy because if you find the game cheaper within 90 days, simply buy it at whatever store has it, and then take it back to Target with the original receipt.

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
Jamesfrom818 said:
Someone stop me from buying a 42 inch Panasonic for $1038.

I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it.

I want it.

Aside from life-sustaining things like water, food, and toilets, you don't need anything. Taking that into an account, one want is just as valid as another. Buy it. Now.

Squash

Marty Chinn said:
Target does not put price tags on their packaging and even if they did, there's no way they can blame you for peeling off the sticker anyway. So stickers do not matter even if they did use them. People peel them off to give as gifts anyway. There is absolutely no reason why you can't buy it off Amazon and then return it to Target, WalMart, Best Buy, Circuit City, Toys R Us, Fry's, etc as long as you bought it from that store within the return policy.

It amazes me that people don't realize how easy return policies are if the item is unopened. You can even use Target with their 90 day return policy as a 90 day guarentee price policy because if you find the game cheaper within 90 days, simply buy it at whatever store has it, and then take it back to Target with the original receipt.

I've been given a hard time about it before and was weary of doing it, I don't see what's so amazing about that. But since I don't remember a tag being on my package, I am going to try it anyway.

I picked up The Club for 360, as no one else did and the BC guys are a nice lot. I like the idea of gun kudos and at 14.99 how could I go wrong? I think Sega is doing a fire sale to boost their holiday numbers.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
speculawyer said:
Toys R Us has some videogames for Cyber Monday:
http://www.toysrus.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=3408677&view=all

Original Scene It with the 4 remotes for $19.99
PES 2008 for $14.99 for Wii & 360

Some other stuff.

Scene it with the remotes would be good for parties, but I kind of hate Scene it in general.

Now if they made a cool scene it like Seinfeld I would be all over it.

I have been stuck playing Friends Scene It way too much at parties

Top Bottom