• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Full list of Amazon Black Friday deals.

moowear said:
rock band 2 seems to still be at $59. anyone any ideas? tried putting it in shopping cart, still at 59
It says $44 when I go to the page of the game. Try closing your internet browser or something... I dunno.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
just picked up spore and the animal parts pack for 25 bucks with free shipping (got a cake tester or some shit for 30 cents too :lol)

LBP at $40 is essentially irresistable. Only bad news is estimated shipping date: Dec. 8. I guess they don't bend over backwards for cheapskates like me.

professor_t said:
LBP at $40 is essentially irresistable. Only bad news is estimated shipping date: Dec. 8. I guess they don't bend over backwards for cheapskates like me.
Delivery estimate for me: December 3rd. I love Amazon Prime =)

FatalT

Banned
StoOgE said:
just picked up spore and the animal parts pack for 25 bucks with free shipping (got a cake tester or some shit for 30 cents too :lol)

I just ordered both of these two. I actually only knew of Spore being $20, but seeing your post got me to check out the Creepy & Cute pack and that's only $5, so I went ahead and took the plunge. Thanks!

Everdred

Probably the wrong place to ask but I'm having a problem with Amazon. I tried to purchase a TV last week $2600 with the checking account payment feature, but it was declined. (Issue with driver's license not matching checking account) Anyway, I don't care about that. What pisses me off is that my account has been deactivated. I had a PRIME account with 6 months left. When I try to enter into my account it says it doesn't exist. I called Amazon and they said they'd email me or call me within 36 hours and tell me what the deal is. Anyone run into this issue before? Know what to expect?

Edit: With so many good deals over the weekend I couldn't purchase anything. (Have $120 store credit to use)

professor_t said:
Amazon estimates are almost always wrong. I ordered a game on November 26 and the estimated ship date was December 6. The game got shipped November 27 and it was delivered November 29.

On Black Friday, I placed 3 different orders and ship date estimates ranged from December 4 to December 8, but all three orders were shipped this weekend.

All orders were placed using the free shipping option too.

professor_t said:

I also ordered this last night (this morning) with one-day shipping and the delivery date is listed as Dec 2.

I snagged that GH3 bundle for $45, just for the guitar. I can probably flip the game itself on ebay for $20, so a brand-new $25 wireless guitar ain't bad at all. If I could have foreseen this, I never would have bought the World Tour guitar bundle.

DogWelder

New deals:

Sega Superstars Tennis (X360) - $9.95 (Reg. $39.99)
The Club (PS3/X360) - $9.95 (Reg. $49.99)
Dragonball Z: Burst Limit (X360) - $14.95 (Reg. $39.99)
Pure (PS3/X360) - $19.95 (Reg. $59.99)
Tomb Raider: Underworld (X360) - $49.99 (Reg. $59.99)
Lost Planet Extreme Condition: Colonies Edition (X360) - $9.95 (Reg. $29.99)
Halo 3 (X360) - $37.99 (Reg. $59.99)
Golden Axe: Beast Rider (PS3/X360) - $19.95 (Reg. $59.95)
Lost Planet: Extreme Condition (PS3) - $14.95 (Reg. $39.99)
Tomb Raider: Underworld (PC) - $29.99 (Reg. $49.99)
God of War (PS2) - $6.95 (Reg. $19.99)
God of War Chains of Olympus (PSP) - $14.95 (Reg. $39.99)
Tecmo Bowl: Kickoff (DS) - $9.95 (Reg. $29.99)

dexterslu

1cesc said:
New deals:

always slightly interested in, should I pull the trigger?

1cesc said:
New deals:

The Club on 360 is still 14.95.

:(

mYm|17|

i got Pure from Amazon for 29.95 on black friday and now it's 19.95. How would I go by getting credit from them, anybody know how?

gkryhewy

mYm|17| said:
i got Pure from Amazon for 29.95 on black friday and now it's 19.95. How would I go by getting credit from them, anybody know how?

If it hasn't shipped, email them. If it has shipped, call them. Look at the help pages on the site.

EDIT: Band of Brothers Blu-ray $44.99

dexterslu

UltimaPooh said:
I did.

Never owned it.

ugh I know, Milky gush's over this game but I know there is some hate around for it....but 10 dollars? If I toss it in my cart will it remain at the same price or will it change when it reverts back to it's normal cost?

robot

Lost Planet and Pure are no brainers for anyone who likes good videogames. Pure was the best arcade racer I've played in awhile, actually held me off from buying Motorstorm 2.

h3ro

Warhawk for $15... Buy this game. You fly jets and shoot stuff. It's awesome.

That being said, I'm debating Fable II fellas... I just picked up Tales of Vesperia a few days ago from Amazon. I'm also knee deep in Lost Odyssey. I've yet to complete Gears 2. I just got 6 Bond movies on Blu Ray. I'm also in the middle of LBP and Wipeout HD. Should I get Fable II?

dexterslu

h3ro said:

That being said, I'm debating Fable II fellas... I just picked up Tales of Vesperia a few days ago from Amazon. I'm also knee deep in Lost Odyssey. I've yet to complete Gears 2. I just got 6 Bond movies on Blu Ray. I'm also in the middle of LBP and Wipeout HD. Should I get Fable II?

Yeah, it's fun.

EDIT: also just saw midnight club: LA is 39.99, not sure if that has been posted. I've got it checked out from work right now. The game's feel is pretty awesome..

gkryhewy

h3ro said:

By the time you need to play it, it'll be 29.99 or less.

h3ro

gkrykewy said:
By the time you need to play it, it'll be 29.99 or less.

That's what I figure as well... :/

Man I hope they don't put any big deals up later today, I don't know if I could show as much restraint as I just did.. :p

I would pop for Pure, but I already have too many games I'm neglecting, and I get the feeling it's going to be $20 all day long wherever you go in a month or so.

Goddamn it, these deals are relentless. I think I'm going to buy Lost Planet. I won't buy Pure because of this reason:
I would pop for Pure, but I already have too many games I'm neglecting, and I get the feeling it's going to be $20 all day long wherever you go in a month or so.

mYm|17|

dreamer3kx said:
why did they raise the price for LBP already? I thought this was going to be a whole day thing?

Think it was limited quantities or until they hit a set number to sell. Same thing happened to some other games on Black Friday, as soon as they hit a number that sold, it went back to full price

Baker

Banned
Sorry, I haven't been following this thread at all...

Did anyone else get the system glitch for the 360 Arcade/DDR bundle? I was buying it as an xmas gift for my sister and her boyfriend.

I put it in my cart at 2:01 central on Friday and it said

Final Price: 269.99
Promotional Discount: -69.99
Best Value: -69.99

So yeah, Amazon shipped me the whole thing for $129.99

gkryhewy

CAG has an exclusive deal with Play-Asia - Endwar (360) for $24.90 shipped (region free, identical packaging to US). Check CAG for details.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Baker said:
Sorry, I haven't been following this thread at all...

Did anyone else get the system glitch for the 360 Arcade/DDR bundle? I was buying it as an xmas gift for my sister and her boyfriend.

I put it in my cart at 2:01 and it said

Final Price: 269.99
Promotional Discount: -69.99
Best Value: -69.99

So yeah, Amazon shipped me the whole thing for $129.99

Yes, both have shipped.

It came back? :lol

Top Bottom