• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop 2011+ |OT3| Look out for OT4 before Detox (dat sh!t cray)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Swag

Banned
So got that new spitta, #The1st28

I fuck with it! Only 17 minutes long, with 5 tracks. 4 of them with features. Gonna be riding to this and Verde Terrace today at work.

Hootie

So got that new spitta, #The1st28

I fuck with it! Only 17 minutes long, with 5 tracks. 4 of them with features. Gonna be riding to this and Verde Terrace today at work.

how many goddamned mixtapes and albums does this dude release? seems like theres a new one every other month

Yo Gotti

Banned
All of those initiation questions are pretty damn stupid.

They read like a bad Source article.

EDIT: What happened to a simple "What's in your playlist?"

Instead of those played out ass debates.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
All of those initiation questions are pretty damn stupid.

They read like a bad Source article.

EDIT: What happened to a simple "What's in your playlist?"

Instead of those played out ass debates.

because no matter what those debates will come about...

overcast

How is The Music Box in Hollywood? Anyone know? I'm going to buy tickets to watch a band play there. So I was wondering how it is as far as seating goes? (First concert overall too).

Macca

At the moment I have:

Musical Tastes

Pick a coast to rep
Favourite Artist
Best feature killer
Favourite album
What's in your playlist? (Thanks Gotti! )

GAF-Hop Cycle:

Rank Kanye's albums
Wu Tang Clan -
Who is the best Wu-Tang member? (+optional: Rae vs. Ghost)​
Nas -
Illmatic > Nas' whole life?​
Do you think Nas next album will be good? Or is Nas old and dusted with a horrible ear for production?​
Who do you think won the Jay-Z/Nas beef?
Pick a side in the Biggie/2Pac discussion
Lil B? Genius or mentally challenged?
Pick an era of Eminem

Recon

Banned
hmm...i actually wouldnt mind seeing Diddy in more comedies now that i think about it.

never seen The Woodsman. how is it?

I only saw it once, a long time ago. It is pretty good from what I remember. Very slow, but in a good way. I assume you are talking about the Kevin Bacon Pedophile movie right?

kamspy

Gonna apologize to anyone who's dry right now, but I just had to share this with my GAF HOP peeps.

iBJ1cJSh1eD06.jpg

and there is soooo much of it. KRIT and Rittz next week with this? Really life?

Recon

Banned
I am fucking jealous. Apparently its pretty dry up here right now...I was suppose to buy 4 grams last week but I still cant get any.

kamspy

This the type that looks so good you hate to break it up to roll. Just lit the first L of it. Let yall know how it goes. I always blaze chron, but this is some other shit for real. I wanted to hug my dude when he showed it to me.

Acid08

Banned
Gonna apologize to anyone who's dry right now, but I just had to share this with my GAF HOP peeps.

and there is soooo much of it. KRIT and Rittz next week with this? Really life?
That's a super bright green, enjoy.

I'm taking a break from smoking for a while, wasn't doing me any good.

T Dollarz

That's a super bright green, enjoy.

I'm taking a break from smoking for a while, wasn't doing me any good.
Same here man. Got busted Saturday night hotboxing with my boy. Super lucky to get off with a warning, so I figure it's a good stopping point. Least til I get my own place to toke in.

Macca

I'm thinking the only ones that have really got a decent amount of chatter on here (over a few pages) are HnC and WZRD. Maybe that Hodgy tape.

I'm going to have Notable, and highly discussed.

Recon

Banned
I'm thinking the only ones that have really got a decent amount of chatter on here (over a few pages) are HnC and WZRD. Maybe that Hodgy tape.

I'm going to have Notable, and highly discussed.

Umm Habits and Contradictions was pretty damn notable.

T Dollarz

So far I would just say HnC and the Hodgy tape. Fuck WZRD, I have no interest in listening to that. Also, I would make mention of next week's releases in the OP. I have a feeling those are gonna be huge.

Recon

Banned
I think the most hilarious thing would be if KRIT drops a LASERS on us next week. I would laugh so hard...then cry uncontrollably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom