• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Lmv4Qkl.jpg

EDIT: It's pretty underwhelming.

I'm Mad this motherfucker put the Iron Sheiks Face on this bullshit. No Jabroni weed carrier of a rapper should deface the WWF greatest legend like this by associating him with this garbage....

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Jaden getting dat blockbuster movie money, just upped his ghostwriter budget x 3.
Smoke DZA is alright. Don't hate breh

You do have to rock out with the Shiek's face on your joint doe.....

Like banana King Kong bars.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

did you listen to how horrible that EP was..... he raps over the Undertakers Intro... then theirs wolves howling and well.... fuck that Jabroni....

I like Smoke DZA cause he is consistent most the time but he should be shitted on for putting this out.

Also can anyone crop the picture of the iron sheik's head from the cover into a Avi? I really need to change mine before the NBA playoffs to prepare for the shit talking in NBA Gaf.

CRS

It'd be a good idea if we started organizing this now so it can get underway. Who wants to join me in a GAF-Hop version of All Songs Considered. I figure 5 people is the perfect amount with 4 being the min and 6 being the max. Each person brings a song to talk about, we all listen on the spot, and discuss about the song/artist/album for 5 or so minutes with a limit of 10 minutes of discussion per song.

Headphones would be kinda essential so the recording won't have music in the background and I can edit in the song after and do the "mixing".

I figured the first show can be your favorite track of 2013 so far and we can maybe record it this Saturday the 13th?

Just quote the list and put your name on it if you're interested. If there's more that's fine, just in case people can't make it on the day of.

1. CRS

ecurbj

Kendrick is coming to Utah next month. I'm pretty damn excited considering I've never been to a concert in my life.
I haven't been to one either but last year changed that when I went to see Frank Ocean in Philly. And Kendrick is coming to University of Delaware at the end of this month. I'm going to that also. I can't wait. It's going to be packed!

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Whooo Lord, Fraud wasted some elegant beats on this Eddie B dude. Damn his flows are low tier.

Thankfully they included the instros. I'mma keep those doe.
Also can anyone crop the picture of the iron sheik's head from the cover into a Avi? I really need to change mine before the NBA playoffs to prepare for the shit talking in NBA Gaf.

Stealthly sliding away from the Knicks wagon already? I see you.

HiiiLife

I haven't been to one either but last year changed that when I went to see Frank Ocean in Philly. And Kendrick is coming to University of Delaware at the end of this month. I'm going to that also. I can't wait. It's going to be packed!

I can only hope the crowd will be live as fuck. Nothing worse than a dead crowd. My friends and I will be rapping our asses off. I wanna get hyped. Haha.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football

I am one of the few Smoke DZA fans here, but that EP is straight crap. It is a wrestling themed EP. So he is rapping over Undertaker's theme, NWO Wolfpack's theme, Chris Jericho's and other crap. It is terrible. I am sure he was high when he thought this was a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom