• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Indicud impressions seem to be better than I thought (like 80% hate it instead of 90%). Looking forward to listening to it soon.

cacophony

i really dont want to listen to that trash but people keep saying the production is amazing..?
im guessing they are full of shit?

fuck it ima listen and give my review

ps this Nike Nando tape is dope. I had hs song Love Day on repeat when it dropped

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
i really dont want to listen to that trash but people keep saying the production is amazing..?

ps this Nike Nando tape is dope. I had hs song Love Day on repeat when it dropped
Where did you hear that? I've been hearing the production is crap, from the snippets too from what I've heard personally, which makes sense because Cudder is doing more of it.

PBY

Banned
Where did you hear that? I've been hearing the production is crap, from the snippets too from what I've heard personally, which makes sense because Cudder is doing more of it.

Its not total crap, but you can tell Cudi produced a lot of it.

HiResDes

Word, dude has been doing it for so long and doesn't even have an underground buzz though.

Esch

Banned

jdAQvyN94j156.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom