• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/oh-n...lk-about-how-losersish-you-losers-are.253047/

iEt61mZroWElR.gif

illadelph

I remember Warren G talking about how Nate Dogg came over his crib to chill one night and they ended up writing Regulate on the spot. They ended up recording that night in Warren's closet or bathroom

studyguy

It's pretty whatever imo, but I've already learned my lesson about arguing those bans a couple times over. Is what it is.

When's B4DA$$ dropping anyway?

Esch

Banned
It's not bad unless a mod assumed he was white.

Still pd my ninja hate it had to be him

the mod staff knows PD very well. Breh been on the site since 2004, most bans on the website.

Either way, banning black people for making essentially a harmless joke about black people, smh. This site really is a no fun zone sometimes.

PD will be back on monday, Pickles got his 6mo ban reduced to 3.

It's not bad unless a mod assumed he was white.

Still pd my ninja hate it had to be him

yea like either way you look at it it's pretty bad from a spectator's point of view
because either the mod knew and was being really sensitive or didn't know and just assumed

but yea can't imagine it being too long but then again who the hell knows anymore

overcast

Yeah, PD is known for bannings. First thing I knew about him way back when I browsed this site. Probably weird, but I've known some of you guys from 12-21.

Crazy to think about all the shit that's changed in life but Ive been reading too much GAF the whole time.

/realrap

overcast

Just wanted to check in with GAF-Hop from the Outkast ATLast concert. Janelle Monae is on stage right now.
Jealous. Report back after. Would love to hear how they were.

It seems like Coachella was kind of just a mediocre performance, and they've killed it otherwise.

tmdorsey

Have fun breh. How is she live?

She's definitely a performer, but unfortunately I just think the majority of this crowd isn't her audience type.

Jealous. Report back after. Would love to hear how they were.

It seems like Coachella was kind of just a mediocre performance, and they've killed it otherwise.

Yeah this ATL their hometown so I'm hoping for them to really put it down.

Courage

Big Sean 106 KMEL Interview

Says his album is finished, the tone being darker, IDFWU being the single.

I like to keep my personal life personal,” he said. “But I am going to tell you this: That Ariana is very, very special. She’s very special to me. Everything she has going on is good with her, everything I have going on is good with me, everything between me and her is good, and I’m just going to leave it at that.

bIldZmL.gif

I'm glad IDFWU is the single. Probably the best Big Sean song I've listened to.

Courage

I don't see how y'all like that. It's the typical bland Joey Badass song, with his stupid, shitty, corny flow. If that's how he's supposed to sound like when he goes "hard" then :mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom