• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interview with XXL

He says it's business and he's waiting on a release date (real soon though). Said he's trying to connect with his fans again, rebuilding process.

I figured it was something like that. That's real cool, I probably read this interview and forgot about it.

Jay Rock's been featured pretty regularly on Freddie Gibbs' projects too (the exception being Pinata...I would've preferred him on the Lakers track over Flab Soul) so hopefully we see both of them on a track again soon.

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
ByZjpyTCAAAsD6n.jpg
bruh

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Link was taken down, but as far as I can tell that snippet was of I Am Not Here Right Now, which has a super slim chance of being on Yeezus 2.

Courage

Link was taken down, but as far as I can tell that snippet was of I Am Not Here Right Now, which has a super slim chance of being on Yeezus 2.

Yeah I would bet money he simply started the listening party with that like his concert and is probably gonna retire it now that post-Yeezus era is starting.

I just can't get into Ariana Grande honestly. Pop version of stuck in the 90s ninjas I feel. Too many songs that make me reminiscence about another album that dropped that I would just prefer to listen to. She ain't bad though but I just can't shake that feeling when I listen to her music.

I just can't get into Ariana Grande honestly. Pop version of stuck in the 90s ninjas I feel. Too many songs that make me reminiscence about another album that dropped that I would just prefer to listen to. She ain't bad though but I just can't shake that feeling when I listen to his music.

Nothing wrong with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom