• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
Guys, I've been listening to this Ka x Pres EP for about a week now. I mean, it's cool and all just to have some more Ka around my hard drive, but it's like, why? Why not just devote more of that energy to a solo work or Metal Clergy? There's like 12 minutes of actual music here. Why not just do a digital release or something nice and quick and cheap?

Must be that old man mindset.

Tokubetsu

10 bucks says he lets him nuzzle against his neck while he falls asleep at night in the back of the tour bus.

After that? He has to. Thats a lovers touch. Your girl did that in public thats signal to bounce and get to the bedroom A$AP. That's "bae we got an unfinished bottle of wine and comfy sheets at home" hand language.

Esch

Banned
Is that a Jay Electronica reference in the paragraph at the top of this thread? Did you just incorporate a fondness for Jay Electronica in our gaf hop magna carta? Did you just shit all over the community's mission statement by including that hack? How DARE you, Cheddahz. First this thread is late, and now it's a late thread that makes us look like we like JAY ELECTRONICA. F-. I award you no points, garbage.

That bet welshing coward cacophony is right, i need to stop posting here.

HE DOESN'T EVEN SWIPE TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD! HE GOES UNDER EAR TO NECK!?!?

I'm so confused right now bruh. Nothing makes sense anymore. Where is Nas? Someone go get Nas. I need answers. Who got answers? Why would you post this Esch? How could you do this to me?

iDYyxeaNPb2Cg.gif

This took place during a concert with Biggie. One of Nas friend's had thrown a drink on stage and it got on him. So his boy took it upon himself to wipe it off.....

....on some Sade smooth operator shit.....

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Is that a Jay Electronica reference in the paragraph at the top of this thread? Did you just incorporate a fondness for Jay Electronica in our gaf hop magna carta? Did you just shit all over the community's mission statement by including that hack? How DARE you, Cheddahz. First this thread is late, and now it's a late thread that makes us look like we like JAY ELECTRONICA. F-. I award you no points, garbage.

That bet welshing coward cacophony is right, i need to stop posting here.

I do not support this decision to include a Jay Elec spot in the OP.

I do support
U-God
announcing the new thread though.

Musical Taste:
• Pick a coast to rep - Yeast Toast
• Favorite Artist - A Tribe Called Quest
• Best feature killer - Kendrick Lamar (is it cheating to say either Ghost or Rae)
• Favourite producer - El-P right now, RZA in general
• Favourite album - Paul's Boutique
• What's in your playlist right now? - Aquemini (never got around to hearing it and holy shit man)

GAF-Hop Discusses:
• Rank Kanye's albums: CD > MBDTF > LR > Yeezus > Graduation > 808s
• Who is the best Wu-Tang member? Cappadahahaha it's Ghostface (Cappa's great off of Winter Warz alone, no disrespect)
• Jay Z or Nas? Illmatic is better than Reasonable Doubt (both good shit, though), and I don't really care for Jay-Z after that album, so Nas.
• Biggie or Pac? Biggie, easily.
• What’s your dream album/project? El-P/Ghostface album
• Who is the next big rapper/producer? My out-of-touch ass wouldn't know. Danny Brown will make it someday!
• Who is the most overrated/underrated emcee? Overrated: Hopsin currently, Tupac overall. Underrated: Still AZ
• Have you been known to eat ass? My skills would make ODB and Canibus blush.

IrishNinja

nah, gotta be Northstar
dude couldn't carry those alto notes so he modified hisself, name another artist that dedicated to this craft

best wu affilliate. Truth. The Offering is up there with the best solo wu records imo and you know that's saying a lot cuz im not IrishNinja
I still haven't listened to all of that double album, but I think I'm going to try that out on my trip tomorrow.

Aim_Ed

Musical Taste:
• Pick a coast to rep - East
• Favorite Artist - Aesop Rock
• Best feature killer - Andre 3000
• Favourite producer - Jay Dilla
• Favourite album - Food & Liquor
• What's in your playlist right now? - Young Thug, Bizarre Ride II, Danny Brown, alot of TDE

GAF-Hop Discusses:
• Rank Kanye's albums: LR>CD>MBDTF>Graduation>808>Yeezus
• Who is the best Wu-Tang member? Ghostface
• Jay Z or Nas? Nas
• Biggie or Pac? Pac
• What’s your dream album/project? A good 3rd Lupe album
• Who is the next big rapper/producer? Danny Brown
• Who is the most overrated/underrated emcee? Overrated Big Sean, underrated Ras Kass
• Have you been known to eat ass? No

IrishNinja

best wu affilliate. Truth. The Offering is up there with the best solo wu records imo and you know that's saying a lot cuz im not IrishNinja

oh, so you bout that knowledge then huh
killarmy, theodore unit & others are being cycled in when i'm ready for that life

Then again, we just had a discussion where ninjas were confessing love for avocados and shit so
kttcoliyeshrug

oh good, was hoping this line of discussion would make it over

PlayDat

4th Chamber tho
Buck 50 tho
Gold tho
Clan in da Front tho
Guillotine Swordz tho
Verbal Intercourse tho
Protect Ya Neck tho

Good choices but I love hearing the GZA annihilate smart dumb rappers. That plus RZA gets ridiculous mileage out of the relatively few elements used in the beat. GOAT WuTang song.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
id8BmdRnYZicF.gif

threepeats aren't easy, especially bein from miami

OT VIII

OT 9/9/99

OT X
shoutout to macca for lettin it happen & bein a sport
never forget
shout outs to the self-ether, shenmue defense force in your avy OT after OT with SEGA still giving no fucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom