• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
fucking Kanye stans..

rKTepNy.png
Combining MBDTF and WTT?

That's no Kanye stan. That's a monster.

injurai

Banned
SilkyJohnsonGif.gif

best robot vs monster move in a minute, ya'll talkin dookie

Y'all are too dusty for me
rocketpunch-cancel-the-apocalypse-pacific-rim-sequel-and-cartoon-announced.gif

Pacific Rim was enjoyable for what is was a live-action anime.

Hopefully getting my laptop back from surgery later today. These 2 weeks without it have been painful.

Pacific Rim was dope as fuck, y'all some "NO FUN FOR YOU!" ninjas. In a summer that was in short supply for good blockbusters last year (damn you Man of Steel), it really stood out.

noted-ryan-the-office.gif

cacophony

my Kanye collection is just the studio albums + early version of CD + leaks from Dark Fantasy + his mixtapes + behind the beats + soul mixshow + good fridays + yeezus tour

#minimalism # DONDA

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I have 21 Kanye projects sync'd to my phone. God knows how many are in my library.

Never got around to retagging G.O.O.D. Fridays which have the date as the album title.

I'm late on that GoldLink 'The God Complex' tape, but fuck, it's flames. Some of the joints really hit those 90s UK club/garage notes for me, 'Divine' in particular, and also 'How It's Done' where even his flow at times stays true to that influence.

Courage

I'm late on that GoldLink 'The God Complex' tape, but fuck, it's flames. It really hit those 90s UK club/garage notes for me, especially 'Divine', and 'How It's Done' where even his flow at times stays true to that influence.

I love that album. He sounds like a good Chance The Rapper to me, without the annoying rasp and technically proficient.

Cudder

KANYE CYCLE IS A GO

QUDGm.gif

just stop. i know it was probably funny at one point in GafHop history for someone to just randomly start the "kanye cycle" right in the middle of a discussion about anything, but it's really just fucking stupid and annoying.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Wow, completely forgot Seen It All is releasing so soon.

Forgot RTJ2 was coming this year as well. We might be on our way to enough good major projects to make a top 10 out of!

Detox

I haven't fucked with Jeezy since TM101 (which still bumps to this day). Figured meh let's see what this guy is doing nowadays. I'm digging his releases from this album. LETS GET IT.
CHEA.
You don't fuck with I luv it and all the other classics you haven't lived.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I've come around to The Recession. Circulate is one of my favourite Jeezy songs ever. I know it was a single, but shit doesn't get enough love.

HiiiLife

Drizzy x Weezy coming to Red Rocks and they're charging 130 for tickets. Got me fucked up. Better off holding up the gopro stick in the parking lot.

Statik Selektah album is boring as fuck. I'm not going to finish this project and really this is the type of shit that makes me want to avoid all recommendations of projects that is suppose to be boom-bap. When I first listened to it for the first 3-5 songs I was thinking to myself wow maybe ThaBiz, Hires, and them are actually on spot about this album. Made it to track 10 started noticing how fucking similar every track was sounding and it doesn't help none of the rappers have an outstanding verse on it. I'm over here eating chips and some homemade salsa that's so fucking hot there's no way I can sleep through this project yet your boy is still contemplating about pinching myself in order to stay up.

I'm done with this wannabe sounding film noire project

(The Track 17 straight up sounds like an Alchemist produced beat, pretty odd)z

edit: Hey yall might be onto something with this Mike Jenkins project though

Courage

Statik Selektah album is boring as fuck. I'm not going to finish this project and really this is the type of shit that makes me want to avoid all recommendations of projects that is suppose to be boom-bap. When I first listened to it for the first 3-5 songs I was thinking to myself wow maybe ThaBiz, Hires, and them are actually on spot about this album. Made it to track 10 started noticing how fucking similar every track was sounding and it doesn't help none of the rappers have an outstanding verse on it. I'm over here eating chips and some homemade salsa that's so fucking hot there's no way I can sleep through this project yet your boy is still contemplating about pinching myself in order to stay up.

I'm done with this wannabe sounding film noire project

(The Track 17 straight up sounds like an Alchemist produced beat, pretty odd)z

edit: Hey yall might be onto something with this Mike Jenkins project though

Damn. I actually thought this for his previous album, but this one sounded pretty distinct with the focus on jazz samples and mostly everyone delivers pretty good verses.

T Dollarz

NpJ0KQbl.jpg

Hey guys here is my current 10 LP collection. My record player is jacked up, so until I get a new one I'm gonna utilize my 3 album frames. What do you think would be the perfect trifecta to hang on my wall?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom