• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF: The type of girl you'd marry would be like..

Status
Not open for further replies.
..the type of woman you'd want your daughter to be. By that I mean she would have to be intelligent, strong willed, confident, loyal, values your advice, respects you, makes you proud, dresses modestly, doesn't have a "reputation" etc. True or false GAF?

Reason I ask because I've been having this verbal battle with this girl on another forum in recent months whenever a topic about relationships and sex comes up. My opinion is that most warm-blooded males fantasise about having a Shakira for a girlfriend but a completely different type of girl for a wife, whilst she openly admits her boyfriend fingers in inappropriate public areas. What do you think? And would there be similarities between the type of character you'd want your daughters, as fathers, to develop into between your wife's character? Do we as men intentionally perceive girlfriends and wives as completely different?

AlternativeUlster

Absolutely pathetic part deux
Whenever I get in a relationship I am usually dealt with the classic Grouch Marx quote "I would never want to belong to any club that would have someone like me for a member" and it is all because of watching Annie Hall when I was like 13. Son of a bitch.

Meus Renaissance said:
..the type of woman you'd want your daughter to be. By that I mean she would have to be intelligent, strong willed, confident, loyal, values your advice, respects you, makes you proud, dresses modestly, doesn't have a "reputation" etc. True or false GAF?

Reason I ask because I've been having this verbal battle with this girl on another forum in recent months whenever a topic about relationships and sex comes up. My opinion is that most warm-blooded males fantasise about having a Shakira for a girlfriend but a completely different type of girl for a wife, whilst she openly admits her boyfriend fingers in inappropriate public areas. What do you think? And would there be similarities between the type of character you'd want your daughters, as fathers, to develop into between your wife's character? Do we as men intentionally perceive girlfriends and wives as completely different?

There are no girls on the internet, fool.

Mana Sin

Approximately five feet and nine inches tall. A curly haired brunette with a sweet personality and high intelligence. she doesn't have to be the sexiest girl ever, but a cute face is a must. she must be Caucasian, or very light skinned (personal preference, no racial implication). She must be girly, but know how to play rough and dirty too. Also, she can't be too shy about bedroom activities, as I'm somewhat adventurous.

Tesseract

Banned
11r6lg5.jpg

twoo wuv

Timber

Meus Renaissance said:
My opinion is that most warm-blooded males fantasise about having a Shakira for a girlfriend but a completely different type of girl for a wife, whilst she openly admits her boyfriend fingers in inappropriate public areas.
amazing

Meus Renaissance said:
whilst she openly admits her boyfriend fingers in inappropriate public areas.

I think you need to spill the beans on this said boyfriend's name, for the sake of all gaffers who might chance upon this fellow and have to shake his hand.

genjiZERO

Liberal, non-religious, musically inclined, looks like a pixie, intelligent, university educated, submissive, wants to raise children and be a house mom, and virginal. Yes I know that I'm fucked up.

baultista

Banned
Not necessarily. As far as sex goes, I'd want someone who was willing to explore and try different things. Missionary at the head of the bed would eventually get pretty boring, no?

I can't believe I'm sharing this... but my goal with my future wife is to have sex in every room in my future house (minus bedrooms for the kids, that would be awkward) :lol If you are a female and share this common goal... sign up.

Articate

Banned
Guys should be more concerned with making themselves interesting enough in bed for the girl to want to do everything with them, rather than demanding she just wants to do stuff like that from the get-go, instead of being selfish, boring people in bed.

Fox the Sly

Meus Renaissance said:
My opinion is that most warm-blooded males fantasise about having a Shakira for a girlfriend but a completely different type of girl for a wife[...]

Why isn't Shakira wifey material if she's girlfriend material?

Anyway, my wife has to be have a great sense of humor, open-minded, positive, honest and reasonably attractive (with a healthy sexual appetite).

genjiZERO said:
Liberal, non-religious, musically inclined, looks like a pixie, intelligent, university educated, submissive, wants to raise children and be a house mom, and virginal. Yes I know that I'm fucked up.

No, you just want to marry an Asian woman.

Mana Sin said:
Approximately five feet and nine inches tall. A curly haired brunette with a sweet personality and high intelligence. she doesn't have to be the sexiest girl ever, but a cute face is a must. she must be Caucasian, or very light skinned (personal preference, no racial implication). She must be girly, but know how to play rough and dirty too. Also, she can't be too shy about bedroom activities, as I'm somewhat adventurous.

Oh fuck, you just described...

I'm going to curl into a ball & cry now.

WEGGLES

I don't want children, so OP your example doesn't work for me.

Though in a (mean) way it does.. as I'm single ;[

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Meus Renaissance said:
The bolded is the opposite of what I want. I could never commit to someone who isn't at least slightly slutty. My nightmare is that I'll marry someone or have kids and then they'll shut down sexually. I have a scary appetite and I could never fault a woman for wanting it half as much as me.

Jangaroo

Always the tag bridesmaid, never the tag bride.
LiveFromKyoto said:
Er...I don't know if anybody told you but...
it's a trap.
Isn't she a post-op in the West and a
transvestite
in the East? Or is it the other way. Either way, no problemo here.

navii

My fantasy is that my girlfriend was actually a young high school girl.
as long as she treats my daughter right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom