• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gay and Bisexual thread |OT2|Bears and Twinks and Otters. Oh My!

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Isaac

So basically, Dead Man: "Don't play into the 'standard' racial stereotypes because nobody truly fits those!"

Gee, thanks, Dad! I didn't know that already!

EVERYONES A LITTLE BIT RACIST.

Anyway: This dude is pretty cute despite being a side-character/bit-part actor.

I love hot bit part actors in movies. They're hot without being overexposed.

Kinda like this dude who I've only seen in the movie The Raven.
9UaFs0c.jpg

Oliver Jackson-Cohen

Sagitario

But it was right how it was.
svPbjj0.gif
Mebbeh.

don't push yourself down, man!
confidence!
That particular line of thought, for me, wasn't about confidence... well, most of the time (I do have my issues, like everybody else).

It's cool knowing you have that effect on someone. This may not be EXACTLY related, but it's also weird when you see how you influence people. When you see their behavior changing because you're in their life or when you see them making huge decisions and knowing that you had some influence in that decision. It freaks me out. It's like being reminded that I'm not invisible. I don't know. You just make me think about that all of a sudden.
And it feels great, right? Freaking out aside, enjoy it. You are most certainly not invisible, not in this board and definitely not outside the forum either. It's good to think about this, cause it wakes you up and can even motivate you to feel and be better.

He is! <3 Sagi <3
d0OlVUL.png

DR2K

Banned
Just turned down sex with a hot guy to play Grandia. Turned down a few more last night to finish watching Naruto Shippden. . . I'm probably using my hobbies as an excuse to avoid sex though. Anyone else find themselves turning down sex for a hobby?

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Just turned down sex with a hot guy to play Grandia. Turned down a few more last night to finish watching Naruto Shippden. . . I'm probably using my hobbies as an excuse to avoid sex though. Anyone else find themselves turning down sex for a hobby?

Every. Damn. Day.

Thank god I'm not the only one.

Meicyn

Gold Member
97Ww3JW.gif

RM8

If it counts, I do turn down most invitations to clubs and parties
because I don't really enjoy those :p

Also, I just got SMT: Devil Survivor 2 new for ~$23.45 USD, go me. Despite the fact that I haven't even started playing the first game, I got Overclocked late last year and it's sitting unplayed in my collection.

DR2K

Banned
If it counts, I do turn down most invitations to clubs and parties
because I don't really enjoy those :p

Also, I just got SMT: Devil Survivor 2 new for ~$23.45 USD, go me. Despite the fact that I haven't even started playing the first game, I got Overclocked late last year and it's sitting unplayed in my collection.

They're supposedly going to be an overclocked 2.

RM8

gtQbTg1.gif

EDIT: Ahaha, I thought it was a great deal, but it's $19.99 on Amazon. Oh well, it was a pretty great deal for Mexico, I'll pay almost $63 for Fire Emblem when it finally hits stores next Friday.

EDIT2: I also got Tekken 3D Prime Edition for that same price - it looks actually much better than Tekken 6 on PSP! It should be used as an example of how 3DS > PSP when people get bash-y about 3DS hardware.

DR2K

Banned
It's not official, but it's very likely to happen according to a few sources Aaena linked in a jrpg thread recently.

fernoca

3DS people add me!!
4012-3367-4897

Posted mine on Facebook, only SpaceBridge told me his...but seems he hadn't added mine, so my Mii is still forever alone! :(

RM8

5241 1973 5614

Let's play Mario Kart / Street Fighter / Tekken / Tetris Axis / Code of Princess / Dead or Alive sometime!

fernoca

5241 1973 5614

Let's play Mario Kart / Street Fighter / Tekken / Tetris Axis / Code of Princess / Dead or Alive sometime!

Added you (you look like your Mii :p)...

Have:
  • Fire Emblem Awakening
  • Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion
  • Skylanders Giants
  • Tekken 3D Prime Edition*
  • Mario Kart 7*
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D
  • Adventure Time
  • Tales of the Abyss
  • New Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario 3D Land
  • Resident Evil Revelations*
  • Spirit Camera
  • Art Academy
  • Kid Icarus Uprising*
  • Crashmo
  • Pokémon Dream Radar
  • Donkey Kong Original Edition
  • Mutant Mudds
  • Gunman Clive
  • Kid Icarus 3D Classics

*=Online (?)

RM8

Ahaha, yeah, my Mii is quite accurate :p

This is my collection (online games in bold)

- Dead or Alive Dimensions
- Super Street Fighter IV

- Super Mario 3D Land
- Mario Kart 7
- Shinobi
- Samurai Warriors Chronicles
- Pokémon Rumble Blast
- Tetris Axis
- Cave Story 3D
- Ridge Racer 3D
- Frogger 3D
- Ghost Recon Shadow Wars
- SMT: Devil Survivor Overclocked
- Code of Princess
- Paper Mario: Sticker Star
- New Super Mario Bros. 2
- Tekken 3D Prime Edition
- Mutant Mudds
- Pushmo (kind of, lol)
- Gunman Clive

Fire Emblem is going to be my game number 20
84c1636bb2599e89014690b59f0540a895b4cfbc_s.jpg
If we count Mutant Mudds and Pushmo, haha.

EDIT: Crap, I forgot Gunman Clive, so no, Fire Emblem isn't going to be my game number 20 by any means. Lol.

fernoca

Yeah, forgot a few too. Added them. XD
Fire Emblem is quite great! Though I like Fire Emblem in general and have played the previous ones (released in the US), I've never been a big fan of the series; and this one has me hooked!

From the OT:

^^ Now I made it on-topic!! :p

RM8

Friday can't come soon enough!

I actually have played several FE games before and it's my fourth favorite Nintendo IP (behind Mario, Kirby and Pokémon) and this one looks amazing, plus I've played the demo a ton. Man, MAN, I'm going to be obsessed with Awakening.

Achtius

Fire Emblem is quite great! Though I like Fire Emblem in general and have played the previous ones (released in the US), I've never been a big fan of the series; and this one has me hooked!

From the OT:

oh wow. I thought they didn't have the same sex marriage option.. Guess I was wrong O_O

fernoca

Hehehe..Yep..No same-sex marriage or adopted babies by same-sex couples!! :( .. :p

Nah, that mostly "tracks" the connection between characters, as friends, etc. the better/higher it is, the better the results in combat too. It constalty changes, sicne the main character originally was "Fatal Attraction" towards my character, but changed a chapter later.

Wait you flops with a 3DS add me. 4940-5444-6702
Added too.

Hehehe..Yep..No same-sex marriage or adopted babies by same-sex couples!! :( .. :p

Nah, that mostly "tracks" the connection between characters, as friends, etc. the better/higher it is, the better the results in combat too. It constalty changes, sicne the main character originally was "Fatal Attraction" towards my character, but changed a chapter later.
Pretty sure you're getting mixed up. The readings are just for fun and have no impact on units/stats in any way. All that's based on Support Conversations in the actual game.

bsej87

Semi-drunk post:

I'm about to add all you wonderful people and if you wish to do the same: 4940-5449-3975

I highly recommend GayGAF make it down to New Orleans for Mardi Gras if you ever get a chance. It's one of the few times you'll see grown men fighting each other to get bedazzled shoes and brag about how shiny it is!

Finally, my friends and I have all had RuPaul's new bounce song stuck in our heads

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFoRH-VtFO4

Oddly enough, I find him more attractive in the picture where he's bloody.

Hm.

Speaking of the movie, Miguel was played by that one MMA fighter, right? He's pretty cute.

fernoca

Since I'm playing Tekken right now - man, Jin is sure hot for a game character :p

That reminds me, I need to watch the probably crappy movie because:

Om nom nom.

Ah, yeah! Jon Foo!

Rz6hEhF.jpg

Pretty face, great hair, puppy eyes and amazing body. British accent too! <3!

He also was Ryu in that Street Fighter fan film from a few years ago. (Street Fighter Legacy)

The film's decent (Tekken). I mean, is more serious and not as crazy as the story in the games. The actors look relatively like their characters even wearing similar costumes. The fights are cool, the whole tournament/concept with changing stages and random fighter select (with character portraits) was a cool touch.

Roger Huerta's on it too (playing Miguel) [more eye candy!] :)

MKrRzGs.jpg

From the OT:

Huh. Never played any of the Fire Emblem games before, is this one suitable for one's first?

Also, first post in this thread, I guess. So, hello.

fernoca

Huh. Never played any of the Fire Emblem games before, is this one suitable for one's first?

Whoa! Remember you from the gaming-side! :O!! :p

And yeah, the game's quite welcoming to relative newcomers. Everything's usually explained on the bottom screen as you play, independent to whatever is going on at the top-screen too.
Playing it on Normal difficulty (you can choose between: Normal, Hard and Lunatic -and the devs admitted that Hard is ..quite hard and lunatic is for masochists :p) and in Casual Mode (i.e. There are two modes: Casual and Classic. Classic Mode if a character dies during a fight..they stay dead, in Casual they return to life after the battle).

Pretty sure you're getting mixed up. The readings are just for fun and have no impact on units/stats in any way. All that's based on Support Conversations in the actual game.
Yeah..seems I mixed things up.
Oh well, guess theres no hope with Lon'qu. :(

k1Gjp9m.jpg

:p

Sagitario

fernoca, I thought I had added you. I will do so tomorrow and send you my friend code.

He should just make a different kind of video instead of pretending to cook* just to take off his shirt.
*Seriously? You just have to boil broccoli.
Meh. I prefer the video of the guy making a cheesecake :p

Kelly Clarkson photobomb in the Grammys was hilarious!
BCy0YjVCEAAdJGg.jpg

Welcome, Bayobrother! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom