• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gayest Street Fight You'll Ever See

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiX-

What the fuck? You can clearly see a police car passing right by them @0:20.

Nobody takes hipster brawls seriously apparently. :lol

KevinCow

Banned
I think being able to throw a proper punch should be required to graduate from school. I'm not saying you have to be an expert in some martial art or something, just one punch. It's really not that hard. Seeing people throw those weak, limp, whatever the hell those are is just embarrassing.

KamenSenshi said:
sooo,, uh, the videos good and all but whats are the chances that some nice gaffer might avatarize this?

hG8lg.gif

KamenSenshi

:lol little did you know KevCow that the ponytail is the best part. thats where the power is stored. in the tail. Tail.

Gaborn

"gay" is not the same thing as effeminate, or weak, or mindnumbingly stupid, or any of the other adjectives that could apply to this video.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
I like how the #1 suggested video is the Chris Crocker classic, "LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!"

mollipen

ZephyrFate said:
Oh I'm sorry I forgot that I might offend people with my off-color remarks

I deeply apologize and I will remain politically correct from now on

As a person of off-color, I demand you retract this hurtful and outdated statement.

CrushDance said:

I'm not going to get up in arms about it but since someone brought it up Gaborn said it best. None of the words the OP associate with this video apply to the word "gay". So instead of just not using it he decided to go for the lulz and do it anyways. if I had the option of not doing something that might offend some people while not losing anything personally, I'd do the former.

dream

Teh Hamburglar said:
I'm not going to get up in arms about it but since someone brought it up Gaborn said it best. None of the words the OP associate with this video apply to the word "gay". So instead of just not using it he decided to go for the lulz and do it anyways. if I had the option of not doing something that might offend some people while not losing anything personally, I'd do the former.

Doesn't the fact that they're all gay and fighting make it, in fact, a gay street fight? Maybe even the gayest street fight you'll ever see on account of the number of gay men throwing down?

Replicant said:
Disappointing thread title. I was expecting something like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLaXCdiDNZM

How did you know about the existence of this video

dream said:
Doesn't the fact that they're all gay and fighting make it, in fact, a gay street fight? Maybe even the gayest street fight you'll ever see on account of the number of gay men throwing down?

like Gaborn said, they're clearly not gay, just effeminate!

dream said:

Why even put gay? What does it matter if not to emphasize that being gay is something we're supposed to laugh at?

Replicant

shidoshi said:
That's a side of YouTube I can honestly say I never knew existed before. Huh.

Well, aren't you glad that I saved this thread from being completely useless? :D

funkmastergeneral said:
How did you know about the existence of this video

I like to wrestle random studs I encounter on the street.

dream

Teh Hamburglar said:
Why even put gay? What does it matter if not to emphasize that being gay is something we're supposed to laugh at?

Because it's so rare to see a huge gay brawl break out.

dream said:
Because it's so rare to see a huge gay brawl break out.

lol Nevermind. I follow the philosophy of choosing your battles and this is hardly one to go after. What should have been said has been said and I'll leave it at that.

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
Where's that street fight with the black dudes in the street flipping each other over and pulling them around? It's the most whack fight ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom