• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gayest Street Fight You'll Ever See

Status
Not open for further replies.

jorma

is now taking requests
CaptYamato said:
The best thing about that fight is the dude in the beard only had a few weeks of BJJ training. :lol Just imagine what is would have been if he was a blue belt.

Dude did what he wanted to do. If he'd wanted to punch him out or break his arm he would have.

BobDylan said:
Until now I just thought there regular fights. little did I know there were straight, gay, jewish and black ones. how about that

Silly you, fights that involve caucasian white male between 22 and 40 are the regular fights.

So many homosexuals on this thread losing it over the term gay, which indeed has other meanings that could very much apply to that video.

From this video's description:

i believe they were fighting over who wore it better / who's thinner? / or someone was sleeping with someone else's tranny
filmed outside of a club called rhondas at el cid in los angeles (silverlake) around 4am
more faggotry can be found here: http://www.myspace.com/janktrolly

The tags are equally repulsive. This is a night that you're lucky EviLore is on vacation.

KevinCow said:
hG8lg.gif
Almost all girls look better with a ponytail.

jorma said:
This is directed towards all the backseat mods, right?

This is directed at those who would post something that was posted on YouTube for very clear and hateful reasons. Don't try and be coy.

Siebzehn50 said:

S: (adj) gay (given to social pleasures often including dissipation) "led a gay Bohemian life"; "a gay old rogue with an eye for the ladies"
S: (adj) brave, braw, gay (brightly colored and showy) "girls decked out in brave new dresses"; "brave banners flying"; "`braw' is a Scottish word"; "a dress a bit too gay for her years"; "birds with gay plumage"
S: (adj) gay, festal, festive, merry (offering fun and gaiety) "a festive (or festal) occasion"; "gay and exciting night life"; "a merry evening"

jorma

is now taking requests
krypt0nian said:
This is directed at those who would post something that was posted on YouTube for very clear and hateful reasons. Don't try and be coy.

Do you call for bans every time someone's OT references something that was posted for "very clear and hateful reasons"?

Feep

Banned
Why does one's sexual preference affect whether or not one can throw a punch?

Worst part of the video was the awkward fist banging. I'm fairly sure I could sit there, they could do that to my face, and I wouldn't flinch.

Puddles

Banned
Wormdundee said:
No problem with the thread title. It is indeed one of the gayest fights I have ever seen. And seriously, some of you are suggesting that most of these guys are not gay? Bitch please.

It could only be gayer if some of the participants were carrying copies of Heat magazine.

Future

Girls tend to throw punches like this too. I wonder what it is with being feminine and not being able to knock someone the hell out

zoukka

Future said:
Girls tend to throw punches like this too. I wonder what it is with being feminine and not being able to knock someone the hell out

It's just practice. If you don't run around kicking ass as a kid, you won't know how to do punches as an adult. With training, any girl can knock you out.

Future

zoukka said:
It's just practice. If you don't run around kicking ass as a kid, you won't know how to do punches as an adult. With training, any girl can knock you out.
With training, anyone can do anything. But without training most dudes still will not punch like that (they may still not know how to punch, but it won't look like this). And many female boxers (not all of course), still punch similar to this with training.

Salazar

A-grade icecream, right there.

God damn. Anyone remember Feasts ? With the solid block of chocolate in the middle ?

Dead Man

Future said:
With training, anyone can do anything. But without training most dudes still will not punch like that (they may still not know how to punch, but it won't look like this). And many female boxers (not all of course), still punch similar to this with training.
NO, they will. Most people flail impotently in most fights unless one has a size advantage.

SmokyDave

Salazar said:
A-grade icecream, right there.

God damn. Anyone remember Feasts ? With the solid block of chocolate in the middle ?
Absolutely! Still a huge seller here, you need to organise a food-drop from home.

Personally I always preferred the imitator (Festival), they were available in 'Black Forest Cherry' flavour.

The fight was funny and the title is apt. I don't know why GAF is so sensitive. Probably a knee-jerk reaction from interpreting the use of the word 'gay' in the title as derogatory before realizing its actually pretty acurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom