• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gayest Street Fight You'll Ever See

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
funkmastergeneral said:
like Gaborn said, they're clearly not gay, just effeminate!
and there is no way of knowing if they are all gay. It was just a dumb title and idea to begin with.

Fusebox

Banned
funkmastergeneral said:
like Gaborn said, they're clearly not gay

Isn't just this taking the argument to the other extreme? Seems equally tactless to suggest that all non-gay people are easily identifiable by their fashion and behaviour.

/faux concern

_Isaac

sciplore said:
Woah the fighting was so stupid, and unnecessarily aggressive but damn if I could not look away.

Unnecessarily aggressive? It's supposed to be fighting. I know it's fake, but they didn't want to make it look THAT fake.

Trident

Loaded With Aspartame
Siebzehn50 said:
Would it be cool if I made a thread "blackest fight you've ever seen" if it was a fight among very ghetto black people?

Well, as a Jew, I'd enjoy a "most Jewish fight ever," where they did each other's taxes wrong and performed intellectual, esoteric stand up comedy at each other.

They would still probably end up with nosebleeds.

Conceited

mechaniphiliac
Trident said:
Well, as a Jew, I'd enjoy a "most Jewish fight ever," where they did each other's taxes wrong and performed intellectual, esoteric stand up comedy at each other.

:lol :lol :lol :lol

Beardz

Siebzehn50 said:
Would it be cool if I made a thread "blackest fight you've ever seen" if it was a fight among very ghetto black people?

If they are black and they are fighting in a ghetto, what's the problem, brah?

Jenga

Banned
Siebzehn50 said:
342768406MYjDXj_ph.jpg

this is the most mexican fight you've ever seen

No problem with the thread title. It is indeed one of the gayest fights I have ever seen. And seriously, some of you are suggesting that most of these guys are not gay? Bitch please.

Salazar

Trident said:

Starts with someone snatching another guy's yarmulke and dancing around him with it held aloft.

Also - you reminded me.

Friday night we'll be drinkin' Maneshevitz
Goin' out to terrorize goyim
Stompin' shagitz, screwin' shicksas
As long as we're home by Saturday mornin'

'Cause hey, we're the Brews
Sportin' anti-Swastika tattoos
Oi Oi we're the boys
The orthodox, hasidic, OG Ois

Orthopedic Dr. Martens good for
Waffle making, kickin' through the shin
Reputation, gained through intimidation
Pacifism no longer tradition

'Cause hey, we're the Brews
Oi Oi, we're the brews
The fairfax ghetto boys skinhead Hebrews

We've got the might, psycho meshuganas
We can't lose a fight as we are the chosen ones
Chutzpah driven, we battle then we feast
We celebrate, we'll separate our milk plates from our meat

Oi Oi, we're the Brews
Oi Oi, we're the boys
Orthodox, hasidic, OG Ois

C'mon you Schmucks
One more time for Hershel

We're the brews
Oi Oi, we're the boys

We're the Brews
Oi Oi, we're the boys

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Trident said:

as a jew I would also love to see this

BobDylan

Until now I just thought there regular fights. little did I know there were straight, gay, jewish and black ones. how about that

CaptYamato said:
The best thing about that fight is the dude in the beard only had a few weeks of BJJ training. :lol Just imagine what is would have been if he was a blue belt.
i didnt know that :lol :lol crazy. he should have rained down some punches but he still owned him on the ground game :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom