Gears of War 4 Limited Edition Console Leaked

Justinh

Nov 7, 2013
Ugh, not a fan.
I do want that controller though.
I'll pick one of those up when it's sold separately...

glaurung

Sep 14, 2005
Estonia
glaurung.planet.ee
I cannot fathom anybody but the most tasteless person displaying this in their media setup.

Super ugly, and at the same time they could have gone down way better routes (machinery, gunmetal, character art, etc.). I am still mildly hyped for the game though.

DrArchon

Jan 28, 2015
Barf. Looks awful. I mean, I wasn't' gonna get an XBO anyway because I have a great laptop, but I've definitely seen way better LE consoles before, especially from Microsoft.

L.O.R.D

Apr 14, 2011
really ?
ah,that's not the elite controller
someone said the Gears 4 console will come with the Elite controller.
i think Ekim said that in the other thread,maybe i am wrong but someone said that.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Jun 6, 2004
I kinda like it, but I liked the Gears 360, too.

I'll still buy the white console since I don't want to wait until October to replace my Bone.

singhr1

May 30, 2014
I like it but FOUR HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS?!

HA! Might as well wait for scorpio.
Uh, its only $50 more than the new 2TB model? Why are you so surprised?

It looks like someone just chainsawed a locust all over it. I guess I would expect that. Prefer cleaner consoles but this is cool

Crankshaft

Feb 5, 2013
I like it alot. But I have a kid and my wife would throw a fit if I brought home a bloody console lol.

Femto.

Sep 10, 2013
the regular Xbox One S 2TB version is 400 dollars. The price is not that crazy, IMO.

It looks like someone just chainsawed a locust all over it. I guess I would expect that. Prefer cleaner consoles but this is cool
Ohhhh, didn't know there was a 2TB version. Sucks that the scorpio probably won't get a LE of a MS first party franchise I care about.

Zedox

Oct 16, 2013

I was wondering the same thing.

Flame Lord

Nov 17, 2010
Looks good, and I'm not seeing the problem with the price. It's a 2 TB S, which is $400 without a game.

ilMikhail

Jun 21, 2010
Damn I like it, time to sell my old xbone, I want a gears 4 controller but I refuse to pay for the elite version , so this is great news for me :)

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Feb 28, 2006
Regular Xbox One S 2TB by itself costs $400, so of course the same console + game will cost more.

Surprised it's that cheap honestly, and I hope it stays that price, if that is the Deluxe Version of Gears 4. If so, that's an even better price, and I'm finally getting an Xbix One.
U
Too bad it isn't the Elite controller though, which is what I really want, guess I'll still have to buy one separately.

Edit: It does come with the Ultimate Edition, making it a great deal - sold.

Banjo-Kazooie

Sep 6, 2013
Looks horrible.

They have still learned nothing about pricing. Why couldn't hey make it a 1TB and the regular version of the game for $350? Lol