• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gematsu: Sony to hold Playstation Experience event in December

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverEyes

Neo Member
I thought i'd share this since the hype is too much and i have nothing better to do. So, HORRIBLE MS paint job aside lol, what would you all think if we got a new fighting game/kart racer with a roster like this instead of what we got in psasbr? People say sony doesn't have any "good" characters for this, but i think it's cool for playstation fans. It covers different platforms, franchises, genres and characters synonymous with playstation. Yeah...i'm bored. :p
RDzEIQG.jpg
[/IMG]

jaydogg691

Hey GAF,

So I got an unexpected ticket to the PS Experience, but haven't made any reservations for a room. I was wondering if anyone from GAF who is going is willing to share a room. I'm coming from the Los Angeles area so the drive over there won't be as bad and it's a 2 day event so it would be nice to be able to stay there for a night or two. If anyone is willing to help out, send me a PM and I'll share more details.

Thanks.

I thought i'd share this since the hype is too much and i have nothing better to do. So, HORRIBLE MS paint job aside lol, what would you all think if we got a new fighting game/kart racer with a roster like this instead of what we got in psasbr? People say sony doesn't have any "good" characters for this, but i think it's cool for playstation fans. It covers different platforms, franchises, genres and characters synonymous with playstation. Yeah...i'm bored. :p
RDzEIQG.jpg
[/IMG]

The clicker would probably need to be nerfed with patches :p

Savantcore

Unconfirmed Member
Does anyone know what the thing was tonight in the UK? Sony has a bunch of old consoles hooked up to old tvs playing GTA and Destruction Derby and shit.

Xando

Does anyone know what the thing was tonight in the UK? Sony has a bunch of old consoles hooked up to old tvs playing GTA and Destruction Derby and shit.
Don't know just heard earlier today that european press had a event today where they've seen some stuff plus there was supposed to be some kind of party or something.

Savantcore

Unconfirmed Member
Don't know just heard earlier today that european press had a event today where they've seen some stuff plus there was supposed to be some kind of party or something.

Yeah the party is what I heard about mainly. From what I can see it looks pretty fun.

Killah

Hey GAF,

So I got an unexpected ticket to the PS Experience, but haven't made any reservations for a room. I was wondering if anyone from GAF who is going is willing to share a room. I'm coming from the Los Angeles area so the drive over there won't be as bad and it's a 2 day event so it would be nice to be able to stay there for a night or two. If anyone is willing to help out, send me a PM and I'll share more details.

Thanks.

Check your pms.

BumRush

RDzEIQG.jpg
[/IMG]

Wait, did you make these???

Verendus

Banned
I think I got the hang of photoshop now. I only decided to stop here because degrading these characters would simply be endless. There were many more I wanted to include, but all beginnings have an end, and I'm now simply out of time. For a bit of commentary on what my art represents.

Andrew House looks on helpless, a disaster in the making now out of his control. Phil Spencer, now a shining beacon of light, makes the train his own. The Last Guardian, dead. Crash, may as well be urinated on at this stage, but people simply can't let go. Bobby, of course, is proud of his work. Others like the Helghast just collapse in the snow, unable to even make it to the train. It somewhat speaks to their existence, a disappointment.

In many ways, this kind of represents life. The end destination is oblivion. Some will look back from this train towards fonder times when they were relevant, others will simply watch everything pass them by. Some will stand in front and accept fate.

What is life, really? Life is a train.

This is what photoshop has taught me.

Also, DieH@rd, not that this was a competition anywhere but in my mind. But fine, I accept defeat. You win.

I think I got the hang of photoshop now. I only decided to stop here because degrading these characters would simply be endless. There were many more I wanted to include, but all beginnings have an end, and I'm now simply out of time. For a bit of commentary on what my art represents.

Andrew House looks on helpless, a disaster in the making now out of his control. Phil Spencer, now a shining beacon of light, makes the train his own. The Last Guardian, dead. Crash, may as well be urinated on at this stage, but people simply can't let go. Bobby, of course, is proud of his work. Others like the Helghast just collapse in the snow, unable to even make it to the train. It somewhat speaks to their existence, a disappointment.

In many ways, this kind of represents life. The end destination is oblivion. Some will look back from this train towards fonder times when they were relevant, others will simply watch everything pass them by. Some will stand in front and accept fate.

Also, DieH@rd, not that this was a competition anywhere but in my mind. But fine, I accept defeat. You win.
God dammit hahahahaha

Schryver

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom