• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gematsu: Sony to hold Playstation Experience event in December

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurley

ohh you mean THAT

B39Jt5kCEAAsZm5.png:large

We aren't getting a new Dino Crisis are we
ibawdgxtzrmgkscfkqh.gif

I'll take Dragons Dogma 2 then

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Turn-based.

I would love to beta test this game for you guys/gals.

I think I got the hang of photoshop now. I only decided to stop here because degrading these characters would simply be endless. There were many more I wanted to include, but all beginnings have an end, and I'm now simply out of time. For a bit of commentary on what my art represents.

Andrew House looks on helpless, a disaster in the making now out of his control. Phil Spencer, now a shining beacon of light, makes the train his own. The Last Guardian, dead. Crash, may as well be urinated on at this stage, but people simply can't let go. Bobby, of course, is proud of his work. Others like the Helghast just collapse in the snow, unable to even make it to the train. It somewhat speaks to their existence, a disappointment.

In many ways, this kind of represents life. The end destination is oblivion. Some will look back from this train towards fonder times when they were relevant, others will simply watch everything pass them by. Some will stand in front and accept fate.

What is life, really? Life is a train.

This is what photoshop has taught me.

Also, DieH@rd, not that this was a competition anywhere but in my mind. But fine, I accept defeat. You win.

You are a demon spawn Verendus.

I'm in for Dragon's Dogma 2.

Capcom better actually bring a gigaton or they're gonna pay.

Cacpcom maet.

Now I've finally gotten around to sorting out an avatar; one hype train ticket please!

Seriously wish I was going to Vegas. Instead I'm going to stupid romantic Paris for a wonderful pre-Christmas break with my fiancée. It's just not fair I tell you!

I think I got the hang of photoshop now. I only decided to stop here because degrading these characters would simply be endless. There were many more I wanted to include, but all beginnings have an end, and I'm now simply out of time. For a bit of commentary on what my art represents.

Andrew House looks on helpless, a disaster in the making now out of his control. Phil Spencer, now a shining beacon of light, makes the train his own. The Last Guardian, dead. Crash, may as well be urinated on at this stage, but people simply can't let go. Bobby, of course, is proud of his work. Others like the Helghast just collapse in the snow, unable to even make it to the train. It somewhat speaks to their existence, a disappointment.

In many ways, this kind of represents life. The end destination is oblivion. Some will look back from this train towards fonder times when they were relevant, others will simply watch everything pass them by. Some will stand in front and accept fate.

Also, DieH@rd, not that this was a competition anywhere but in my mind. But fine, I accept defeat. You win.
Without an opposing force, there cannot be great victory. Verendus is the villain we need.

This is all I want from the Playstation Experience.

After an amazing show, the Sony execs begin to bid us adieu. "Thank you so much for being part of the Playstation family for the past 20 years. We look forward to the next..."

A quick, sharp powering down noise rings in the air as the entire room goes dark.

"I won't be just a memory" booms through the speakers.

The lights begin flashing in sync to One Winged Angel.

As the music swells up, we are treated to gameplay of a boss battle between Cloud and Sephiroth using the FFXV engine.

Other characters jump into the fray for the battle.

As the final "Sephiroth!!" rings through the speakers, Sephiroth summons a meteor down that explodes, revealing a 2015 release date.

"I won't be just a memory."

/end

viveks86

Vivek pls, we don't want another Edge on our hands that isn't our Worth.

I'm just going by what is being teased and not by what I've heard. They have a link on their official website teasing DD2/DMC5 with a link to PSX. They have another tease that aligns with Jump. What does that say? More than 1 announcement. I claim no inside knowledge of this. Just using deduction based on what is out there for everyone to see.

biteren

this is you
The_Mouth_of_Sauron.jpg

Dinjooh

TaZ0vy6.png
EDciblK.png

I had to avatar ballerina Shu, I had to!

After Driveclub they better wait till the dust settles and hide their heads in a hole like an ostrich

I dunno, I feel like hiding is the wrong approach. Owning the situation, apologizing to the fans, maybe talk about what's coming in the future for Driveclub would be better from my perspective.

I hate when people just avoid the problem.

sora87

After an amazing show, the Sony execs begin to bid us adieu. "Thank you so much for being part of the Playstation family for the past 20 years. We look forward to the next..."

A quick, sharp powering down noise rings in the air as the entire room goes dark.

As the music swells up, we are treated to gameplay of a boss battle between Cloud and Sephiroth using the FFXV engine.

As the final "Sephiroth!!" rings through the speakers, Sephiroth summons a meteor down that explodes, revealing a 2015 release date.

/end

Good lord. I played this all out in my head. I don't think anything would ever be this good.

/end

My god, that would be so good...

Soulflarz

Banned

/end

I'd cry from bliss

/end

This is absolutely the greatest thing that could happen at the event. Boyes make it happen!

DirtyCase

/end

One can dream....

Seriously in my perfect world this is how it will unfold. However I have minimal faith in a FF VII remake.

Still the Hype flows through me. I am finding this wait tremendously hard.

UcjFi2W.gif

Guys it was fun for a while but please let's stop the FF7 talk.

It's only setting people up for disappointment because there's no way it'll be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom