• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GFW Radio (97.5 The Brodeo) - 7/2/08

Mindlog

ghst said:
but then a community managment position for the people behind your favourite game doesn't come by every day.

i wish i was canadian and/or qualified in any sense of the dirty, defeating word.

That's a pretty good position there. If he does go there can he please give me some feedback on draw pathing and Relic's position on it?

GosuCoHh.jpg

Wait, so Shawn is leaving, and it actually is for Relic? How do people know this? And if true, damn dude, keep a blog going or something...pleaseeee.
Edit: I'm stoooopid. Why do I believe the internet?

GhaleonQ

Well, I'm going to start cleaning my rifle. I've a date with a clock tower to make, it seems.

Edit: Apparently not. You lucked out this time, denizens!

ghst

thanks for the laugh
sweet, i won't burn my credit card sized, barely legible c.v and ms paint fresh fake passport just yet. to relic i go!

Haeleos

Hey Anthony, how many points is your Dwarf army? I collect Dwarfs too, so I was just wondering what your army make up is and what units you have in it.

Johnkers

To Shawn and co, listened to the MGS4 talk finally and thought it was fantastic. While I didn't agree with everything obviously, it was great to hear the game talked about that way. I really hope you get to revisit other games and "review" them in a similar nature

ghst

thanks for the laugh
Mindlog said:
That's a pretty good position there. If he does go there can he please give me some feedback on draw pathing and Relic's position on it?

GosuCoHh.jpg

a coh-head huh? we've got a (hijacked) vent for people like you.

McBacon

SHOOTY McRAD DICK
Like a pebble that has been rounded over the centuries by the gentle splashing of the ocean waves, GFW Radio has become the perfect hardcore PC gaming podcast. By dint of painstaking labor on the part of its hosts, Jeff, Shawn, Ryan, Anthony and Robert, it has been refined over countless installments to the point where it delivers only pure, unadulterated podcast bliss. Every watcha-been-playing is even-sided and complex and can be listened to in multiple ways, using an arsenal of wired and wireless headphones, plus speakers and amplifiers. Every podcast is perfectly paced and balanced and graced with dulcet, melodious voices. Plus it's audibly gorgeous. The epic whisky nerd voice and the stirring raspy-voiced adverts don't hurt either. In one of the greatest years video gaming podcasts have ever seen, GFW Radio is the very best of the bunch.

Momar

aka Ryder
McBacon said:
Like a pebble that has been rounded over the centuries by the gentle splashing of the ocean waves, GFW Radio has become the perfect hardcore PC gaming podcast. By dint of painstaking labor on the part of its hosts, Jeff, Shawn, Ryan, Anthony and Robert, it has been refined over countless installments to the point where it delivers only pure, unadulterated podcast bliss. Every watcha-been-playing is even-sided and complex and can be listened to in multiple ways, using an arsenal of wired and wireless headphones, plus speakers and amplifiers. Every podcast is perfectly paced and balanced and graced with dulcet, melodious voices. Plus it's audibly gorgeous. The epic whisky nerd voice and the stirring raspy-voiced adverts don't hurt either. In one of the greatest years video gaming podcasts have ever seen, GFW Radio is the very best of the bunch.

You are an excellent, excellent man. Bless your soul.

I'm kinda glad my iPod is busted right now; by the time it gets fixed, I'm going to have podcast overload!

Top Bottom