• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Another GFW Radio (The Brodeo) reunion coming soon? Get excited in here!

gabbo

Is there a difference between Ryan being on and Ryan not being on? I think the others address Ryan slightly less when he's not on, right?

He's more of a talker now, right? I think I heard that somewhere.

It's just more proof that Ryan is actually the creation of Shawn and Jeff.

mkenyon

Banned
Bump for officialness:

CGW/GFW Radio “The Brodeo” Reunion #2: Even Eli Knows What That Means

At PAX Prime ‘09, Jeff Green (PopCap Games), Shawn Elliott (Irrational Games), Ryan Scott (Geekbox), Sean Molloy (former CGW/GFW editor) and Robert Ashley (alifewellwasted.com) assembled to relive the podcast glory days of CGW/GFW Radio “The Brodeo” in a rollicking (and often hilarious) panel that discussed the demise of Games for Windows: The Official Magazine, how they “stumbled” into writing for a magazine, why some articles never saw the light of day, personal anecdotes of PR gone very wrong, and diapered anime fans. Come see what dark corners of the Internet they explore this year!

Panelists include: Robert Ashley [alifewellwasted.com], Sean Molloy Ryan Scott [Geekbox.net], Shawn Elliott [Irrational Games], Jeff Green [PopCap Games]

Jeff Green [Director of Editorial and Social Media, PopCap Games], Ryan Scott [Director, Geekbox], Shawn Elliott [Level Designer, Irrational Games], Sean Molloy [Former CGW/GFW Editor], Robert Ashley [A Life Well Wasted], Aaron Simmer [Head Writer / Co-Founder, The Armchair Empire]

Wolfman Theater, Monday 9/2 @ 4:30

jakeumms

The embedded link that's been posted is for the April Fool's ep from earlier this year. As far as I know, yesterday's episode isn't up yet.

Top Bottom