• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

demidar

That Lethal guy is pretty good at impersonations. I switched over to GAF and Flair was talking and I thought it was still Lethal. The best part was when Lethal was about to elbow drop and they kept zooming in on Flair's eyes. And the Woo-off.

Also, I still think this is the best/dumbest moment in wrestling history. It makes me laugh no matter how many times I've seen it.
funny-gifs-sting-unmasked.gif

It's pretty fucking good, and I don't need to know anything about wrasslin' to find that funny.

justjim89

Flair's whole TNA run (much like Foley's) seems so besmirching to his legacy. I seem to recall Flair fighting someone in his boxer shorts and literally putting his bare balls on the guy's face.

Chuck

Still without luck
wrestling fans sad their garbage is now the worst garbage, over this other now dead garbage

#wrestlingfans

Myggen

they should really put an end to brad's bullshit and tell him he can't have anymore repeats so he can't just jack off over dota 2 every year

brad if you're reading this, hello

It's his personal list, so who cares. They have never included a game from a previous year on the actual GOTY list.

repeater

Jeff Green said on his latest Bloodborne stream that he'd been talking with Alex and that he'll "probably" be appearing on GB's E3 stream. I hope he does!

Myggen

Jeff Green said on his latest Bloodborne stream that he'd been talking with Alex and that he'll "probably" be appearing on GB's E3 stream. I hope he does!

Is he going to E3 after all? Hopefully that means that his back has been getting better.

I would expect him to show up if he's there and it makes sense with his schedule.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything

The E3 streams are way too late for Jeff Green. He is an old man, he needs to go to bed around 7 pm. Have some mercy.

repeater

Is he going to E3 after all? Hopefully that means that his back has been getting better.
On his BB streams, it's sounded like his physical condition has been improving steadily and that he's intent on going to E3 unless he suffers any setbacks in his physical rehabilitation.

Fantastapotamus said:
The E3 streams are way too late for Jeff Green. He is an old man, he needs to go to bed around 7 pm. Have some mercy.
Giant Bomb E3 Coverage Thread | A Dance with Dragons

So talking about Splatoon, I had a weird ass dream. I dreamt that I left work 4 hours early to go to Gamestop to buy a used Wii U for $100, and Splatoon, but I had to pay tribute to the Gamestop Overlord that was this pale, pasty ogre of a man with crusty skin. Wearing a suit. His office was in a Tron-like room.

It was a weird dream.

Megasoum

Banned
Make time for Parks and Rec. That and Veep are the required viewings of American comedy.

Season 1 is weak. Follow hamchan's advice.

I watched the first episode of the first season of Parks and Recreation and couldn't carry on.

Yeah same... I watched 3-4 episodes of season 1 and hated it.

I LOOOOOVE Veep tho and it's the same style of show so maybe I'll give Park and Rec another try one day.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Parks and Recreation is one of my favourite shows, but it needed a little time to get into the groove of things. It had some The Office stink in the beginning, but slowly found itself. It's just such a positive show compared to most other comedies, but not in that quirkiness-punch-to-the-face style like Community.

Good morning! I haven't seen Parks and Rec, and haven't really enjoyed any TV comedies in many years. Something inside of me died when Friends went off the air and I've never recovered.

Jintor

be surprised if bloody baron doesn't make it at least into consideration for char of the year. He is a right card
considering the drunken jackanape that he is
, well-written and well-acted.

f0rk

I'm way more likely to randomly find myself watching a episode of friends and enjoying it than any of its modern equivalents like big bang theory or how I met your mother

the greatest era in wrestling actually ends tonight, as Bazza airs his last ever episode of VGCW

will Gabe Newell kill everyone on the planet?? tune in at 11 GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom