• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

erawsd

Isn't the Sealed Envelope episode normally the E3 Tuesday's Bombcast? That's why it's always so funny listening to them making wrong predictions after the press conferences are already over.

Yeah, I didn't mean that they would replace the Sealed Envelop episode. I meant if they leave on early enough they could do a BombxBeastcast for Friday.

I hate everything now.

Alex is the best retweeter.

"Oh and i would've love to see the look on Hitlers face when Sonic turned ultra super," is my new favourite everything.

Given that Sonic goes full aryan blonde hair and all whenever he collects all of the rich jews' emeralds, i'd gather that Hitler would've gladly bent the knee for the hedgehog

Thank you for reminding me why Sonic fans are awful.

i'm going to have to let you guys down by revealing that this so-called sonic fanfiction is nothing more than a shameless edit of an internet classic

i'm going to have to let you guys down by revealing that this so-called sonic fanfiction is nothing more than a shameless edit of an internet classic

Fan Fiction Friday... That feature was a fucking classic, especially "the Pokemon Story". I'll never look at that Raiders melting face the same way. Shame the guy got a job at Gawker, tried to carry it on and got shut down by commenters.

Proof, if you ever needed it, that Gawker readers are almost entirely scum.

Fan Fiction Friday... That feature was a fucking classic, especially "the Pokemon Story". I'll never look at that Raiders melting face the same way. Shame the guy got a job at Gawker, tried to carry it on and got shut down by commenters.

Proof, if you ever needed it, that Gawker readers are almost entirely scum.

and if you want proof that gawker writers are entirely scum, something something patrick klepeck joke

Anyway, do you think GB recorded the podcast yet or will they have missed some of today's scoops, like the confirmation of "fake as fuck" Dark Souls III

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
you can't expect me to keep up with all of the Anne Frank ships, Emcee

Only one I need

In_the_aeroplane_over_the_sea_album_cover_copy.jpg

daydream

Banned
i don't even know what's happening anymore

also i'll be here to post the bombcast thread so don't you be getting any funny ideas again, twin tails aka big jeffrey

Myggen

Anyway, do you think GB recorded the podcast yet or will they have missed some of today's scoops, like the confirmation of "fake as fuck" Dark Souls III

There hasn't really been any confirmation either way. But nine out of ten times they record on Mondays.

From the sounds of nothing they maybe recorded today? Hopefully? I mean maybe breads learned that the hardest news pops on Tuesday, not Monday.

The souls game getting annualized seems like a possible candidate for Just Stop, but so far the worst game in the series has still been a pretty damn good game.

But boy this sure feels like franchise fatigue on my end

Anjin M

Why did you have to make it worse? Ugh.

As much as I want to believe, I'm still holding fire on any excitement until I see an official announcement. I can't let myself be hurt like some Last Guardian fanatic.

Suplexer

I'm gonna be the downer guy and say after listening to the latest Beastcast, Austin seems really up his own ass in a subtle, but sort of obnoxious way.

He doesn't seem like a bad guy or anything though.

Are all college kids like that or something?

Zaph

Oh wow, BG&E2 likely to be completely canceled according to GS reporter (only single source tho).

Thought they would eventually get there, but I guess out of it and The Last Guardian, there can only be one.

I'm gonna be the downer guy and say after listening to the latest Beastcast, Austin seems really up his own ass in a subtle, but sort of obnoxious way. Are all college kids like that or something?

Didn't get that vibe at all, also what the fuck? College has nothing to do with that kind of personality.

Ancel left after ubisoft put him in the dungeon to work on 2d Rayman games exclusively. Bg&e2 basically got the mml3 treatment only that thing at least got a demo somewhere

Tucah

you speak so well
Oh wow, BG&E2 likely to be completely canceled according to GS reporter (only single source tho).

Thought they would eventually get there, but I guess out of it and The Last Guardian, there can only be one.

I had given up all hope for BG&E2 at this point but it still stings :(

I'm gonna be the downer guy and say after listening to the latest Beastcast, Austin seems really up his own ass in a subtle, but sort of obnoxious way.

I would just light this post on fire and watch it burn.

Are you sure you don't mean that the cnet guy is really up his own ass in an incredibly unsubtle and obnoxious way? Don't see any problem with Austin. He's a very enthusiastic guy and he seems like he'll bring a lot to the site.

Zaph

So far on The Lobby they've:

Reminisced about CS
Hyped Rainbow 6 Siege
Praised PoP '08 (aka Best Prince of Persia)
Subtle dig at Crawley

UK Gamespot knows what's up.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Ancel left after ubisoft put him in the dungeon to work on 2d Rayman games exclusively. Bg&e2 basically got the mml3 treatment only that thing at least got a demo somewhere

When did Ancel leave Ubi? The Rayman 2D platformers are some of my all time favorite games.

I thought he was still there under a new studio?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom