• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.php

That cracked me up.

Phenomena

You have to play the original to understand 0 or it won't make any sense. You could watch the anime instead but the game is way better.

If you have a PS3 or vita the original is on sale too.

People call it a prequel sometimes, but it absolutely is not one. S;G0 takes place in the middle of the ending of S;G. It would be meaningless to someone who hasn't played the original, as well as immediately spoiling everything.

Play the original VN if you are interested in Steins;Gate. The anime is good, but leaves out a decent bit of detail and rewatching it recently made me realize how much of a break-neck speed the plot is pushed forward. S;G 0 is useless to you unless you have a decent understanding of the original game or anime.

Thank you for your answers. I have no Vita and my PS3 is far away right now. Will probably wait for now so I can play the first one.

Playing video games is a hassle.

Hasney

The mist recent UPF was better than watching this dull stream, was so full of promise at the start too.

Onto Overwatch and Rocket League before bed.

BearPawB

Banned
Prey (2017) i found to be...really overrated.

I did finish it, which is more than I can say for a lot of games. But the narrative is not as good as it wants to be. And anytime anything but a mimic is on the screen combat is awful. The first few hours of that game are a 10/10 though

But if you want a bioshock-y sort of game. It is one of those through and through.

The only person Austin worked well with was himself, because that's the only person he enjoyed listening to

I sorta agree with this, like his need to "break it down" or explain everything someone says or rephrase it is the reason I can't listen to waypoint podcasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom