• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Glee Season 2 |OT| How Sue "C's" it (and many blindly hate it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

markatisu

BertramCooper said:
This episode makes no fucking sense.

I am going to have to agree, while I usually do not see the same hate and let down you do with the show this episode really is a question mark so far.

Are they all supposed to come together out of their disagreement and hate for Jessie?

DrStiles

markatisu said:
Are they all supposed to come together out of their disagreement and hate for Jessie?

I think Ryan is doing it so that the audience hates Jessie and will love Rachel getting back with Finn next episode, but who knows with the writers of this show.

ChocolateCupcakes said:
Felt like they tried to cram to many things into this episode.
Pretty much.

And what are the odds that this actually ends up being a turning point for Sue? Chances are she'll be back to her old self in no time. The show is incapable of maintaining any sort of logic or consistency.

And Jesse serves no purpose at all. His presence makes no sense whatsoever.

Fuzzy said:
Am I the only one who thinks Sue is lying?
The bigger question is: Why would I care?

I've been made to hate Sue for being a complete bitch to the entire Glee cast, and now I'm supposed to care about her sister?

Oyashiro

Just wow at Sue's character. Just wow. Poor Jane.

It definitely feels like they tried to do too much, and it wasn't a very good episode. I'm so sick and tired of the constant back and forth between Rachel and Finn. Songs weren't very good this episode, either. Mercedes' song was very well sung, though.

I did almost cry though, I'll give em that.

The funeral was touching but the story really is just going in circles now. How many times are these people going to break up and get back together? This isn't even Friends level with Ross and Rachel. This is 3-4 people who constantly "hurt" each other deeply and then get back together. It's okay to bring outside people in. The Glee club doesn't have to date each other all the time.

And just watching this made me think back to the pilot. They've all changed so much it's ridiculous. Kurt doesn't get a single plot that isn't about being different, gay, or singing girl songs. If this show had some better writers it could have been great.

Einbroch

Banned
I actually really liked last nights episode. What I think is missing from this season is a villian. At least in season one the Glee kids had a rival, in this one? The miserable, failed mess that what the Whatever of Doom.

Maybe the third season will get things back on track, but I doubt it.

It has come to the point where the plotholes have become pits. How can Vocal Adrenaline play mind games one season and do nothing the next one? They are supposed to be the rivals, and this season we've had none of them

the finn-rachel-quinn thing must END, the breakup scene was pathetic and plot-wise stupid

I loved Glee because it made me feel great at the end of each episode, now I'm only watching because i've got nothing else to do.

If next season stays like this I'm bailing out

P.S: Diana's new hair-cut makes her look even hotter

Tucah

you speak so well
Absolutely hated this episode. This season, especially the second half, has been pretty awful and a step down from even the worst of season 1. Disappointing, because Glee was somewhat of a guilty pleasure of mine last season and it's gotten downright embarrassing.

So, thoughts:

+ Funeral was touching
- Everything else

What the fuck are they doing with Sue at this point? I feel bad for Jane Lynch, such a talented comedic actress wasted as of late. Finn/Rachel/Quinn triangle is getting very tiring.

I hope the finale or at least season 3 can turn the show back around because I'd love to love this show again.

Zoe

The episode would have been so much better without Sue's scheming in the beginning. Instead I spent the whole time up until the funeral expecting it to all be a cruel joke to distract the kids from their preparation.

tumblr_llekwnC8XT1qzcnljo1_500.png

Karofsky :eek:

red13th

I actually liked this episode, Mercedes's number was great. Rachel's too. I learned never to expect much out of Glee though. The hug near the end really got me.

Tucah said:
What the fuck are they doing with Sue at this point? I feel bad for Jane Lynch, such a talented comedic actress wasted as of late. Finn/Rachel/Quinn triangle is getting very tiring.

It makes me sad because as good as she is in this show, she was just as good in Party Down.

bengraven

My wife has started watching Glee. I laughed at her.

Now I watch it. I'm convincing myself it's because I'm in love with Dianna Agron. That woman is unnaturally beautiful.

My dislike for Jesse is getting worse with each episode. Why is he even back?

Enjoyed the Funeral episode, for the most part. Santana's song was really good, and Pure Imagination was enjoyable simply because you couldn't hear Rachel.

bengraven

krypt0nian said:
Mmmmmmm.....

Yeah, all three cheerleaders are crazy stupid hot. Well, Britney more when she was actually Britney or when she's out of character.

Unless you meant Blaine, which is cool as well.

bengraven said:
Yeah, all three cheerleaders are crazy stupid hot. Well, Britney more when she was actually Britney or when she's out of character.

Unless you meant Blaine, which is cool as well.

We all win. =)

rexor0717

So I've been watching this show. I really like it, some fun characters. One really minor gripe I have is the way Rachel and Kurt look when they sing. They both look like they are about to cry. Haha. Also, I just watched Blame it on the Alcohol. The fuck is up with bi-bashing... I swear, every time its mentioned in a show, they always throw out the "no such thing lol" line.

Just saw the episode where they see afternoon delight. LOL, reminded me of the Arrested Development episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom