• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GOD OF WAR RAGNAROK launches on November 9

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Not even CLOSE. This shit is EVERYWHERE. Small rural town, with very few bikers. It's just become a well known dog whistle for scum unfortunately.

Viking Iconography and the merch in these bundles look good, I was just giving socially inept people a heads up about what it means, and this isn't a crazy leftist over reaction, this is a real movement that is happening. So before you get a viking rune tattoo because you like God of War just keep that in mind.
Bro, you're jumping the shark.

Haggard

Banned
Wow, what a year for PlayStation. Horizon, GT7, Ghostwire, TLoU Remaster and GoW, not to mention all the great indie stuff, we stay winning 💯💯💯
Crossgen, Crossgen, Low Budget Crossgen, Looks like Crossgen and Crossgen.
Yes, we PS5 owners really are winning with all those 70$/80€ crossgen games we are allowed to buy.
Thank god there is so much good multiplatform stuff on PC.

Last edited:

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
Kay. I'm still sending them to Banjo64 Banjo64 though 😽

If you would do me the honor

Aq4u38a.png

I'm sure Banjo64 Banjo64 will be thrilled although based on this avatar I'm kind of rethinking the NO dick picks. How long do we have to wear these avatars anyway? :messenger_loudly_crying:

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
Don't know if this is related, but Forespoken was just delayed to Jan 2023.

Yeah it's not a Sony studio but it is launching on PS5 and PC.

Jan's not a good month usually, so I'd suspect that's SE showing a loss of confidence in the project - not surprising imho, as its really not shown well at all thus far- moreso than Sony changing their mind on anything.

GoW is a core Sony IP, so its very unusual for them to drop it into the end-of-year retail smorgasbord as they generally want all-eyes on such properties. November's extremely competitive always, so... I dunno. Maybe its just with PSVR2 getting pushed back they want to give that launch more space.

Last edited:

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Not even CLOSE. This shit is EVERYWHERE. Small rural town, with very few bikers. It's just become a well known dog whistle for scum unfortunately.

Viking Iconography and the merch in these bundles look good, I was just giving socially inept people a heads up about what it means, and this isn't a crazy leftist over reaction, this is a real movement that is happening. So before you get a viking rune tattoo because you like God of War just keep that in mind.
I can't believe this is a post that happened.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member

Nautilus

Banned
Noice. Don't know if I'm buying this at launch because I have too many games to play at the moment, but its nice to know its comming out this year.

Am I a leaker now?

Post in thread 'Horizon Forbidden West - New patch introducing Variable Refresh Rate (VRR), High Refresh Rate (HFR) and our new "Balanced" Graphics Mode supporting 40' https://www.neogaf.com/threads/hori...ics-mode-supporting-40.1638734/post-266351360

The hype is unreal. Glad they finally gave us a date! Those collectors editions looks Hella expensive. Why no damn disc with them, Sony

Last edited:

ParaSeoul

It's a real shame that white extremists biker fucks have taken Viking iconography and turned it into a icon for hate.

If you're curious it's Son's of Odin.

Just a heads up to anyone that is wearing this God Of War merch and getting funny looks.
Samuel L Jackson Reaction GIF by Coming to America

ToTTenTranz

Banned
I won the year-of-release bet but to be honest I'm disappointed because I was expecting a launch in September or even earlier.
This game was originally planned for holidays 2021.

It could be that Sony is simply adjusting the release date to maximize sales.

Top Bottom