• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FAKE: God of War (sadly) appears on steam mobile application

JOEVIAL

Has a voluptuous plastic labia
The future has arrived ya'll. A new era is here...

giphy.gif

This game will look glorious at 4k, 144hz. Not that my computer can do that... but it will be glorious nonetheless.

Last edited:

Vawn

Banned
Here for the meltdowns.

Still my favorite PS game this generation.

It's my favorite Sony first-party title (though TLOU 2 and Horizon come damn close), but not my favorite PS4 exclusive. That goes to Bloodborne and then Persona 5.

old game

besides, I still enjoy the older trilogy the best

still, the message Sony is giving is: premier on our consoles, definitive edition on PC 2 years from now. Not a good bet for someone willing to sell 10 million new consoles by cancelled year's end

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Most likely photoshopped, since it's in the "top wishlisted games" section - even though it doesn't have a store page. Something here doesn't smell right.

diffusionx

Gold Member
I would definitely buy God of War on PC.... I think this game, even moreso than other exclusives, suffers as a result of being on the PS4. The limitations are more obvious. I would love to be able to play it at higher res, more details, better quality settings, and 60fps.

Hey guys, lets not act like some here haven't repeatedly given MS shit for releasing Xbox exclusives on PC. I feel like whenever we see discussions about xbox exclusives, we always see the inevitable "why would anyone buy an xbox" or "can't wait to play this on my PC" comments.

Sadly ? This is great for Sony, it will drive more people to buy their console & games, get people hook'd so they can play future releases first on their console.

Andodalf

Banned
Most likely photoshopped, since it's in the "top wishlisted games" section - even though it doesn't have a store page. Something here doesn't smell right.

Yeah I feel like this image is almost certainly fake, but still fully expect to see Sony continue their establish strategy for putting games on PC after a while. It’s probably too soon for GOW.

But maybe next year

On the Epic store

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Hey guys, lets not act like some here haven't repeatedly given MS shit for releasing Xbox exclusives on PC. I feel like whenever we see discussions about xbox exclusives, we always see the inevitable "why would anyone buy an xbox" or "can't wait to play this on my PC" comments.
I would love to see the glorious meltdowns if Sony announced that all their first party games would be coming to PC day and date

REE Machine

Banned
If you think this is sad you’re fucked up. People getting to play a game that you apparently liked a couple years later is a bad thing?
Buy the console, or pcgamers get your own valuable exclusives. We are always say port begging is bad among consoles, pc gamers are the biggest port beggers in the industry because they have nothing of value other than frames. Granted I love my frames but ill take quality exclusives instead

Buy the console, or pcgamers get your own valuable exclusives. We are always say port begging is bad among consoles, pc gamers are the biggest port beggers in the industry because they have nothing of value other than frames. Granted I love my frames but ill take quality exclusives instead
How closed minded one have to be to think this way. It's terrifying. Wow.

AceofJakes

I'll put this is the folder with : Bloodborne is coming to pc and will be shown at the PS5 reveal.

If it comes out that's cool allowing a whole new platform to play but I'll wait for official statements.

Top Bottom