• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GOP Primary Debate [Iowa 2016] It's over! Get me out of here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miracle

Trump using this every turn.

315399.jpg

Fox News plays Blue Eyes White Dragon, Trump plays Buster Blader.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
There is nothing wrong with levering up using voluntarily committed bank and hedge fund capital, putting very little equity of his own into it, and then using the bankruptcy system to extricate himself when his bets go belly up. That's how you make money. It's totally legal and not even that uncommon.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Everyone needs to shut up, this needs to just be FOX v Trump. There has to be a question that will finally get to him.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Just tuned in on Sky to see what all the hubbub is about. Just in time to see pimp/prostitutes taxes, and Yeah I went bankrupt so what fuck you that's how you take advantage of bankruptcy laws for personal gain.

What is going on.

Barrage

Trump is fucking Mayweather out there. MASTER counter-puncher. Problem is that shit wouldn't work against Hilary,Noone wants to see a guy trash their Grandmother.

There is nothing wrong with levering up using voluntarily committed bank and hedge fund capital, putting very little equity of his own into it, and then using the bankruptcy system to extricate himself when his bets go belly up. That's how you make money. It's totally legal and not even that uncommon.

100%, and if this points out how fucked up it is great.

Aaron

It's amazing that these Republicans keep hammering talking points that have already proven disasterous for the country. It's like they want to put the 2008 Wall Street collapse on repeat. Trump is the only good for the economy. Fucking Trump.

params7

Banned
Trump is amazing at deflecting his shit onto the other candidates. Look at how he just made his own hotel going bankrupt into Christie's fault. :D

Bill O Reilly said all week Trump seems nervous, that he will be found out at the debates. The reality is Trump is an absolute natural at hogging the limelight and flogging shit. He's actually enjoying this.

Trump's won the debate, will probably win the primaries. I can only hope he won't win the general. I hate the audience.

I don't understand why the crowd are taking Trump seriously. I seriously don't.

Because they believe the "facts" and "numbers" that GOP candidates state. They think these policies are real, good and will improve things.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Walker is the most dangerous man on that stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom