• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GOP Primary Debate [Iowa 2016] It's over! Get me out of here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

torontoml

Is there going to be a cliffs notes version when this is done? Canadian here but very interested in this debate mostly for the humour. Currently between delays at the airport and can't see it live.

Sianos

They didn't even try for the final stab at Trump.

Also Ben Carson's "I work with brainssss" sthick continues again.

Hexa

They didn't go after Trump with the God question? Interesting. Maybe they're worried he'd actually come up with something good.

Grifter

Carson answered that question with "I'm a neurosurgeon" but that's just how he answers questions, kinda like Tom Cruise the doctor in Eyes Wide Shut.

linkboy

Religion in politics is by far the scariest thing so far tonight. This shit is terrifying me. People honestly think God talks to them? Da fuq?

And then these same fucktards call out Muslim countries for being religious, totally missing out on the irony and that they're really not all that dissimilar from each other.

billeh

Dude who asked that question is a crackpot, check out his youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chasemfnorton
AAJ5UzY.png
Holy shit.

Who

Banned
I'm embarrassed to even admit this but a few of Kasichs answers gave me goosebumps. I think he's my favorite running so far...

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
"I fought the teacher's union. I did a good thing."

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
"Take that, teachers! Overpaid scumbags!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom