• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gotham |OT| It's not Flash, it's Gordon - Mondays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apoc29

Season 1 was dark as hell, especially that scene where Penguin dealt with that old couple. I shiver at the thought of what Season 2 will bring.

I agree.

But for what it's worth, James Frain is probably one of the hardest working actors in television.

24, True Blood, True Detective, Marvel's Agent Carter, Orphan Black, Grimm, The Tudors
Yeah, I hope he's actually good instead of just "better than Fish Mooney," which says nothing. Not having any character in that role at all is better than Fish Mooney.

I am curious, though, if Theo Galavan is actually a pseudonym for another character or if he's an original for this show. Personally, I feel that there are enough minor characters from the source material already that there's no need to introduce someone new, unless this character can be really appealing in some way that established characters cannot.

Pachimari

I have only gotten to Episode 3, but are all of the characters in S1 from the comics, or are there any original characters in it?

I didn't know Fish Mooney until this show.

Screw you guys, Fish was awesome and put on a great show.

Agreed. Jada Smith killed it. Totally over-the-top, crazy ham, chewed pieces of scenery flying everywhere. Didn't even mind that Dolmacher's Island was totally disconnected 'cause she made it so entertaining to watch. That thing with the eye, lawd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom