• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5 announced..weather, night racing all tracks, HD Youtube uploads, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ploid 3.0

Awesome air brakes. Will make me want to play 3rd person lol. Can't wait to get in this game and push to getting the cool cars.

alba

Little is the new Big
noire said:
Pretty sure shareholders would be interested in GT5's release date. Don't get your hopes up for the media thing.

This is the only (last) time they can do an unveiling since it the last major event of the year so it has to happen here. There is no other way.

Ploid 3.0

Man I hate TGS and it's lack of live feeds. This is supposed to be the high tech leader of the world. Fiber optics and all those ps2 super computer clusters can't give us live + 20 seconds feed?

OVER 20 LOCATIONS... 70 TRACKS.

Physics: new physics, damage, movable objects on the track, and the newest hybrid and electric cars.

Edit for more info: GT Mode: World Map, My Garage, Car Dealer, Tuning Shop, Championship Race, and License Test.

Niks

Online: Open Lobby, Text/Voice Chat, Private Room, Online Photo Album, Online Replay Album, and you can export replays to YouTube.

RavenFox

Banned
seattle6418 said:
After all these five years, i don't believe it.

Incredible.

It better have rain and stuff.
YUP it better but holy shit at all the stuff included

Hmm GT Planet mentioned Damage on ALL Cars

2cick0l.jpg

jett

D-Member
GT Mode: World Map, My Garage, Car Dealer, Tuning Shop, Championship Race, and License Test.

The same old fucking shit. So we'll be doing the same crap for the 5th time. That's nice Kaz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom