• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5 |OT| an Ode to the Automobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, right when I got home!
I got my wheel, my preorder, and my sticks.
Never been this pumped for a racing game. IT's on!

Damn GR, nice OP

But indeed, seriously, the best wheel is a G27?

I heard from a trustworthy source that the belt driven fanatecs are one step above the G27.

MMaRsu said:
001_giffireworksii4d.gif

The Mercedes part is ingame?

No right? If so why is it in this gif?

Probably picking up a GT5 bundle in December :)

It's as ingame as the rest of the gif.

Time to finish the NeoGAF Racing League thread I guess. Hopefully I'll put it up tonight.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Despite you animals messing up the order of the OT, this thread now marks the beginning of the end of this long wait we have endured for this game. It will be truly epic.

Sweet OT, I thought I would see 3 more GT5 OT :lol (SolidSnakeX where are you?) I am sure the first 10 pages will be "i got it!" followed by 50 pages of license bitchery. Game of forever is finally coming....

Conceited

mechaniphiliac
Should just remake the thread, even if you delete the posts in between people spent most of the posts after talking about how they fucked it up.

Conceited said:
Should just remake the thread, even if you delete the posts in between people spent most of the posts after talking about how they fucked it up.

Delete those too? Remaking the thread will have the same result.

Vlodril

Damn that neogaf league video made me want the game bad. No wheel though and i am unemployed at the moment so ill have to pass (i dont see the ds3 as a viable alternative). Great op though.

spats

Vlodril said:
Damn that neogaf league video made me want the game bad. No wheel though and i am unemployed at the moment so ill have to pass (i dont see the ds3 as a viable alternative). Great op though.

GT games have always played great with a pad, whether you use the triggers or the right stick to accelerate and break.

dwebo

Will buy when it drops to $20. Not enough content to justify full price.

:lol See you fools in a week.

Majmun

Me in 2005: Day one!!
Me in 2006: Day one
Me in 2007: Day one?
Me in 2008: Forget about it.
Me in 2009: DAY ONE
Me in 2010: Day one has almost arrived.

Leunam

Interactive Fiction said:
Has an OP ever taken up the entire first page of a thread?
Shit that's a lot of information, Goldrusher!
Good job!

You must have missed the massive OP for MGS4.

Omiee

its clean and simple and good but it would have been awesome if it was a bit better, i mean MGS4 thread kind of better =P

anyhow good job gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom