• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5 |OT| an Ode to the Automobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

-viper-

Banned
KingDizzi said:
Everyone seeing what is happening at GTPlanet? Seems like RDK got a review copy it's not the retail version, hmmmm.

http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=132225&page=206
500x_this_is_not_george_takei.jpg

Flek

Banned
mods please fix the op ! :)

also @ everyone who has the us ce preordered @ amazon.com

what is amazon giving you as a shipping date in "my orders?" because it says:
November 26, 2010 for me :(

BSTF

this post rates 1/10
Metalmurphy said:
Hasn't been unconfirmed so he's going by official press release I guess.

Well I don't remember them ever being confirmed, just a possibility which is why I want to get a confirmation.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Incredible job Goldrusher! Kudos!

My theories about the GT5 copy:

- Review Copy
- Time based lock, so all these features unlock after PD servers go online.
- GT5 is actually GT6 : Prologue

AndyD

aka andydumi
Hmm, those terms of service... I don't know... :lol :lol :lol

Great job. I would remove the animated gif as it slows the load somewhat. Otherwise, great job.

Flek

Banned
Fersis said:
Incredible job Goldrusher! Kudos!

My theories about the GT5 copy:

- Review Copy
- Time based lock, so all these features unlock after PD servers go online.
- GT5 is actually GT6 : Prologue

i think it is something like he time based lock. It wouldn´t make sense to lock out features in the review copy.

Only reason why it could be - it is the "secret uber special suprise" kaz has for all his true fans and it only get´s unlocked 5 days after release date or something. But then again he whas trying to aces the museum … so hmm !?

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
PjotrStroganov said:
But indeed, seriously, the best wheel is a G27?

I heard from a trustworthy source that the belt driven fanatecs are one step above the G27.
I can attest to this. The pedals are also vastly superior if you go with the more expensive clubsports.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Flek said:
i think it is something like he time based lock. It wouldn´t make sense to lock out features in the review copy.

Only reason why it could be - it is the "secret uber special suprise" kaz has for all his true fans and it only get´s unlocked 5 days after release date or something. But then again he whas trying to aces the museum … so hmm !?
It does make sense to lock some stuff, would you trust game reviewers to keep a secret?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom