• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5 Spec II |OT| - We Love DLC!

alba

Little is the new Big
Rattles said:
Really? They didn't for the past 9 updates. Iv got 4 to go but this fucking error is pissing me off.

I thinking since this one is labeled specifically "Spec II", they will (should?) do so because it it is like the previous ones, it'll be a big pain in the butt for previous users or new people coming to the game without any update. I'm guessing they'll do a retail box as well :O

Rattles said:
Really? They didn't for the past 9 updates. Iv got 4 to go but this fucking error is pissing me off.

Do you still have to download 11 updates if you start from scratch? Pretty sure they reduced that to around 6 or 7

Rattles

Metalmurphy said:
Do you still have to download 11 updates if you start from scratch? Pretty sure they reduced that to around 6 or 7
Just today I had 9, 5 down 4 to go.

Edit: No I don't have to redo them. But this 1.13 comes in at around 330Mb so Its getting annoying redoing it all the time.

Really pleased to see that they've added endurance saving, but don't think I'll be coming back to the game. I mostly got what I wanted from it.

rvy

Banned
Impressions, impressions, impressions. Screens, screens, screens. Videos, videos, videos.

Get to it GT-GAF. Tomorrow should be fun to be around here.

benzy

alba said:
It was already confirmed by Kaz that they were working on the HSV prior to GT5 release but that it wouldn't be ready in time for it, I'm willing to be we'll get this in the Racing pack for sure :)

Oh shit, link to source?

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
What will the Racing Gear Pack be I wonder...just more outfits and stuff?

I'd love a photo pack with three new photo areas. :D

benzy

rvy said:
http://h-4.abload.de/img/2mdhsp0.jpg1s2m.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

lol

[QUOTE=SolidSnakex][quote]We’re making Honda HSV now but may not be in time for GT5.[/quote][url]http://www.gtplanet.net/kazunori-yamauchi-live-twitter-interview-with-honda/[/url][/QUOTE]

[img]http://www.abload.de/img/more-van-damme-dancingtrhz.gif

Truespeed

I spent about 2 hours driving that Red Bull car. 4M credits was just too good to pass up. The acceleration and braking is just insane. Best time I could do is 1:20.

Also, does anyone else with a Driving Force GT or G25/G27 play without force feedback - as in not even plugging in the power supply? I just hate the force feedback implementation because I never get the sense that the wheel is providing the proper subtle feedback. Even though I've tried setting the FF to the lowest setting the juddering and vibration is so silly and over the top that it annoys and hinders me more then it helps. I'd like to be able to feel a slight vibration as I go over the rumble strips, but that doesn't seem possible as the wheel is always in fight mode whenever FF is on. Anyway, I find I drive so much better with it unplugged.

Max said:
GREAT looking OT

Totally getting back into this after Dark Souls
I got cursed... so... I'm definitely going to be playing GT5 over dark souls until I get motivated enough to earn freaking souls to purge the curse...

rvy said:
People who buy GT these days have to suffer through almost a day's worth of download time. It's insanity this amount of support.

I repurchased GT5 last week when I heard about spec 2.0.

I didn't have to patch anything. Apparently the latest updates are included.

Wow can't believe it's coming out tonight. So cool. I'm ready.

Top Bottom