• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 6 announcement conference is LIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
i14bzogXrBTSREE.jpg
Fantastic but, for this car, the sound is half the fun so I do hope the sound guys at PD did their homework.

p3tran

Banned
"new rendering engine, flexible, compact and nimble
totally new physics engine,
new suspension and tyre model.
tech partnership with yokohama and kw auto.
suspension companies have helped significantly in dev of new physics model.
code has been completely refactored
new user interface, focuses on quick response and short load times. "

my wish list 8)

Elios83

Honestly I'm waiting for the PS4 version, they have already confirmed the game is 'scalable', they are even talking about the new interface factoring in touch controls....no reason to buy the game for PS3 considering that it won't be compatible with PS4 and in 2014 the defintive version with all the DLCs included is going to be released on PS4.

Metalmarc

Now we have ps3 GT6 Full Confirmed

I'd Would at least like gt 6 prolugue for the vita,
prologue 7 for the ps4 at E3

However i think PS4 GT is waay too early, and won't get any teasers for that until 2014 for a 2015 release

Honestly I'm waiting for the PS4 version, they have already confirmed the game is 'scalable', they are even talking about the new interface factoring in touch controls....no reason to buy the game for PS3 considering that it won't be compatible with PS4 and in 2014 the defintive version with all the DLCs included is going to be released on PS4.

yea same here

StuBurns

Banned
Yeah, me too. At least we get a demo to wet our whistles.

Unless Driveclub is coming out at the same time (which I don't believe it is) then I don't see the issue between having two racing sims. If anything Sony would be stupid not to capitalize on their biggest franchise and genre.

The weird thing is having it out during the holiday ... when the PS4 is coming out. Does Sony want people to purchase the new console, a game or two for that AND GT6?

That seems hella stupid.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
We’re pleased to deliver GT6 to PlayStation 3 as we have a very loyal community on that platform. However, we have refactored the game to make it very flexible and expandable, with a view to making many future developments.
GT6 XL on PS4 confirmed.

onQ123

For the people who keep making the silly posts about not buying a PS4 now because GT6 is on the PS3 please tell me how a game on the PS3 change anything about the PS4?

turnbuckle

haven't played gt5 since about 3 months after its release ( old hard drive died after putting hundreds of hours into it), and I'm terrified of the wait I'd have just to start that game up again. won't have to worry now that gt6 is coming. depending on the launch lineup, I may just wait on the ps4 until the first price drop after all. nothing at launch will compare to this.

sad to not see any vita love :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom