• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 6 announcement conference is LIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
i1pmtchd1yccleegvq29.jpg

i1sabhtacft2k8cb6o2k.jpg

If those are still standards, then that's one hell of a makeover compared to their GT5 models.

fap fap fap fap fap fap fap *aaaaaahhhh*

Hydrargyrus

Wtf is Sony thinking releasing his top seller brand with a new driving ip at the same time?

GT6 is going to cannibalize not only Drive Club numbers, is going to affect the PS4 sales too

B.O.O.M

gah overslept! But yay

I do wonder what this means for DriveClub tho :S Hope they don't release too close to one another

levitan

I know some people are crying over no next gen announcement but it'll come. Just have to be patient. This game started development long before PS4 kits were a thing after all.

!!!!!

PS4 version at E3. Believe.

Seriously, how many damn games are going to be shown by Sony in this E3!?

Remember this?

7 new tracks is indeed jawdropping.

In a bad way.

Am guessing the 7 new tracks does not include the DLC they have released so far, if so then the 7 new tracks is indeed good enough. Also seeing as they would be releasing new tracks every month i would say that we will have a large amount of tracks by the end of the first year.

Sadly i'm in the same boat.

Why would I buy a PS4 this fall when the two biggest playstation games (GT6 and Last of Us) aren't even playable on it?

Well Sony didn't say what their plans for Gaikai are around PS4 launch. I wouldn't be surprised if they had PS3 streaming of major titles: last of us, beyond, gt6, etc.

farisr

Remember this?

7 new tracks is indeed jawdropping.

In a bad way.

It may very well be the case that they held tracks back to release as DLC. They already said it takes them a while to create tracks. Releasing new tracks every month as DLC? Yeah, most likely held back content.

btkadams

I know some people are crying over no next gen announcement but it'll come. Just have to be patient. This game started development long before PS4 kits were a thing after all.

wait, so you've heard gt6 will be coming to ps4? i'm assuming sometime next year?

BeeDog

A big "meh" from my end. When they can't even completely revamp the UI during races, it feels more like a big update to GT5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom