• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Kingdom (PS4/Vita) dated for June, LEs Up on NISA Store, preorders up for EU

Shizuka

LqvOZI6.jpg

Limited Edition Includes:

• Grand Kingdom for PS4™ or PS Vita™
• Grand Opus: The Official Compendium of Resonail
• Full color hardcover art book
• 128 Gilded pages
• Faux leather texture cover
• 15-Track original soundtrack with jewel case
• Parade poster (28.5" x 14")
• Transparent decal sticker sheet (6" x 10")
• Collector's box

Vita: USD $59.99
PS4: USD $79.99

http://store.nisamerica.com/grand-kingdom-limited-edition

Grand Edition Includes:

• Grand Kingdom for PS4™ or PS Vita™
• Grand Opus: The Official Compendium of Resonail
• Full color hardcover art book
• 128 Gilded pages
• Faux leather texture cover
• 15-Track original soundtrack with jewel case
• Parade poster (28.5" x 14")
• Lillia poster (20" x 28.5")
• Cloth map poster (26" x 15")
• 6 Lapel pin set
• 6 Mini art prints (5" x 7")
• Transparent decal sticker sheet (6" x 10")
• Collector's box

Vita: USD $79.99
PS4: USD $99.99

http://store.nisamerica.com/grand-kingdom-grand-edition

Launch Edition (NA/EU) includes:

• Grand Kingdom for PS4™
• 32-page art book
• 5-track soundtrack CD

Official cover for the western release.

Tapejara

That's a really nice LE! I'm probably going to stick with the regular version, unless VGP ends up getting it in stock.

Any recommendations on PS4 or Vita? I enjoy RPGing on the Vita, but not sure if I should get the LE on PS4 and digital Vita (which is what I am doing with Odin's Sphere.

Shenmue

Banned
Are all the boxes for NISA LEs all the same size? I could imagine someone's shelf with all the LE's they've released looking super cool.

Actually does anyone here have a bunch of these LEs all together on a shelf?

Femto.

I'm so in for the Grand Edition! I've never ordered off NISA's store before, do they charge immediately or when it ships?

Odin Sphere and this within the same month is going to be great.

very nice LEs

will probably just got the standard LE since the extras in the grand aren't that appealing for me for another 20 dollars

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
There's also the d1 edition
Grand-Kingdom_02-03-16_EU.jpg

In Europe, the game will be available in a “Launch Day” edition, including:

Grand Kingdom for PS4 or PS Vita
32-page art book
5-track soundtrack CD

Quixzlizx

I'm so in for the Grand Edition! I've never ordered off NISA's store before, do they charge immediately or when it ships?

Odin Sphere and this within the same month is going to be great.

There's an authorization on your card that disappears after a couple of days, then they charge when it ships.

Shizuka

There's also the d1 edition
Grand-Kingdom_02-03-16_EU.jpg

In Europe, the game will be available in a “Launch Day” edition, including:

Grand Kingdom for PS4 or PS Vita
32-page art book
5-track soundtrack CD

And that goes to the OP as well, thanks for the heads-up!

Jiraiza

Is this the unintended spiritual successor (kinda) to Ogre Battle 64 that I've been waiting for?

Looks fun though, will give it a try.

Need to look into what this game is like before I decide anything, but assuming I want this game, I would settle for the limited edition.

poncle

Well, it looks like they'd ship the Grand Edition to UK, free shipping, very tempting

Edit: nope, actually they don't ship to PAL countries

Which we didn't get outside of Japan right? Vanillaware no?

Yup

A Damn shame too

Grand Knights History was gorgeous and fun to play. Would have loved to see Vanillaware expand on the ideas and design

Going to have to settle for Grand Kingdom which looks very interesting in its own right

Which we didn't get outside of Japan right? Vanillaware no?

Correct. Xseed had completed the translation but Vanillaware were too busy with Dragon's Crown to put people on completing the localization.

Yup

A Damn shame too

Grand Knights History was gorgeous and fun to play. Would have loved to see Vanillaware expand on the ideas and design

Going to have to settle for Grand Kingdom which looks very interesting in its own right

This is pretty much that as it's from the same director as GKH.

AniHawk

Are all the boxes for NISA LEs all the same size? I could imagine someone's shelf with all the LE's they've released looking super cool.

Actually does anyone here have a bunch of these LEs all together on a shelf?

they used to make them in different sizes, but for the last year they tend to make them around the same size depending on the platform (vita is a special case, but ps4/ps3 is usually the height and width of a ps4/ps3 game case).

Tohsaka

LEs are pretty nice, I'm probably gonna stick to the regular version though since I'm not sure I want to spend extra on a genre I'm not a huge fan of.

On Demand

Banned
Didn't this sell pretty bad in Japan? I was looking at Media Creat sales and the Vita version did 10k with the PS4 version not in the top 20.

I hope it better over here.

Correct. Xseed had completed the translation but Vanillaware were too busy with Dragon's Crown to put people on completing the localization.

This is pretty much that as it's from the same director as GKH.

Well I watched the gameplay videos and a lot seems to be different but I have yet to play it

Could be my GOTY for all I know!

mjc

Cool that they're offering these versions, I'll stick to digital unless there's a standard physical edition released.

Didn't this sell pretty bad in Japan? I was looking at Media Creat sales and the Vita version did 10k with the PS4 version not in the top 20.

I hope it better over here.

Thats a bummer!

I think GKH sold pretty well when it came out. Wonder why that same crowd didnt buy into Grand Kingdom

I guess the Vanillaware art might be a factor. GKH was very pretty

jonno394

In comparison to what? The day one edition is for both EU and NA. You'll basically be getting the day one goodies for free if you preorder the normal edition.

The European offering is "pathetic" in comparison to the wider offering the USA are receiving.

Saphirax

The European offering is "pathetic" in comparison to the wider offering the USA are receiving.

Europe will be getting the Grand edition and Limited edition as well (99% certain). The offerings will be the same. It's just that NISA EU announces these things later.

On Demand

Banned
Cool that they're offering these versions, I'll stick to digital unless there's a standard physical edition released.

There is. It comes with an art book and music CD.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/02/03/grand-kingdom-coming-to-ps4-and-ps-vita-june-21st/

See comments.

Thats a bummer!

I think GKH sold pretty well when it came out. Wonder why that same crowd didnt buy into Grand Kingdom

I guess the Vanillaware art might be a factor. GKH was very pretty

Japan seems to not care about anything console related or RPG anymore. At least specific ones anyway.

jonno394

Er, Europe will be getting the Grand edition and Limited edition as well (99% certain). The offerings will be the same. It's just that NISA EU announces these things later.

Sort of like how we got teh complete Trails of Cold Steel limited edition....oh wait

Top Bottom