• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Kingdom (PS4/Vita) dated for June, LEs Up on NISA Store, preorders up for EU

Cleve

Man NIS and xceed really aren't cutting us any slack with these releases. It feels like ps4 has really hit it's stride now.

Class bases strategy games where you build custom armies...

This game is going to scratch so many itches for me

Its also gorgeous and well animated.

Im a sucker for this stuff and its not like wr are getting a new Ogre Battle or FFT anytime soon.

Im gonna keep a close eye on this director because he keeps making great games that i love

The list is starting to build up to crazy proportions

I might skip a few games this year and just focus on my must plays! this game falls into must play territory for me
I mean, I am sitting here look at a list of 2016 games that is literally a page and a half long by itself. On top of that, I still have not finished getting and playing through 2015 games. Plus, PS+ titles every month (I don't play them all but there is usually at least one I play and platinum every other month or so). Finally, I am sure there will be more games announced this year that will be added to the 2016 list.

As a full time student with a part-time job, I'm not going to be able to play all this stuff lol. I already know I'll have a hefty backlog after this generation ends.

But yeah, as you said, I should at least prioritize the games I really want to play. Getting through a ton of games shouldn't be another job. It should be fun!

#buildingthebacklog
Exactly lol.

Its pretty ridiculous!

Im definitely trying to narrow down what games im going to focus on but its getting harder with each announcement

D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member
Looks great. Does NISA store charge when they ship or when you purchase?

I still don't know if I want this on PS4 or vita. I'm assuming it will run smoother on a PS4 but this is the type of game that just screams play me on vita.

Top Bottom