• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gravity Daze (Vita, Team Siren) massive screens and info

http://us.playstation.com/games-and-media/games/gravity-psvita.html

Vita Resolution:

gd2r738.png

gd3f7xy.png

gd1y7fj.png

gd49gs6.png

gd5wfrw.png

gd6ke4s.png

gd78h7u.png

Massive:

e32011-game-5523-ss1.jpg

e32011-game-5523-ss7.jpg

e32011-game-5523-ss3.jpg

Prepare yourself for a new perspective in gaming in this visually stunning cel-shaded adventure. Take gravity into your own hands as you take the role of a heroine seeking her past and the means to protect her future in a world that's falling apart. Shift from streets to walls and buildings as you manipulate gravity to save a city from its enemies and perils.

Move the World Around You - Manipulate gravity to help you move around each open world, shifting your perspective and the action to complete dozens of missions spanning several worlds.
Full Motion Control - Use the PlayStation®Vita gyro sensor to control gravity. Use the front and back panels to quickly react to shifting surroundings and dodge enemy attacks.
Graphic Novel Storytelling - Experience beautiful cel-shaded graphics brought to life through OLED technology, delivering crisp and vivid colors to life.

More screens available on the vita site

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Looks impressive visually but I would scale those down to a more VITA centric size. Doesn't do the visuals a favor.

Maybe you could make the screens a little less massive for my monitor's sake?

Anyway, I really like the look and sound of this game. Breaking the laws of physics is always satisfying.

Man

The Siren dudes are making this.

Besides the terrible pain in knowing that they are working on anything but Siren I got to admit the free-form gameplay looked very cool in those few E3 video seconds.

Kuran

Banned
Man said:
The Siren dudes are making this.

Besides the terrible pain in knowing that they are working on anything but Siren I got to admit the free-form gameplay looked very cool in those few E3 video seconds.
Reminds me somewhat of the final fight in Siren NT. The first screen that is.

I wanted a new Siren on Vita..

Man

PR said:
Prepare yourself for a new perspective in gaming in this visually stunning cel-shaded adventure. Take gravity into your own hands as you take the role of a heroine seeking her past and the means to protect her future in a world that's falling apart. Shift from streets to walls and buildings as you manipulate gravity to save a city from its enemies and perils.

Move the World Around You - Manipulate gravity to help you move around each open world, shifting your perspective and the action to complete dozens of missions spanning several worlds.
Full Motion Control - Use the PlayStation®Vita gyro sensor to control gravity. Use the front and back panels to quickly react to shifting surroundings and dodge enemy attacks.
Graphic Novel Storytelling - Experience beautiful cel-shaded graphics brought to life through OLED technology, delivering crisp and vivid colors to life.

http://us.playstation.com/games-and-media/games/gravity-psvita.html

Many more screenshots on that webpage actually.

Ah, so that's what this was. It was one of the few games that look interesting to me during the Vita montage at the Sony press conference. I hope it turns out great.

GeoramA

Looks really gorgeous and sounds pretty interesting. Hope it plays good.

Sony's really got a nice mix of new and current IPs for Vita.

BobsRevenge

I do not avoid women, GAF, but I do deny them my essence.
Looks pretty cool. Like an anime influenced PoP '08 thing, perhaps? I don't know enough to confidently make that assertion, but its what I secretly hope for.

Even though I doubt I'll buy a Vita anytime soon. Barely used my PSP.

SykoTech

I remember someone aying that Sony should get around to making a female lead character already in the Starhawk thread. Well, here you go.

Nice concept and artstyle.

Seems like a combination of PS2 level textures (in some spots) and PS3 level geometry. Such an odd looking game, but I am intrigued.

Top Bottom