• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gravity Daze (Vita, Team Siren) massive screens and info

stills it looks meh. in motion from the videos looks good i guess. still interested where this goes. hopefully it's fun and not just a visual tech demo.

looking beautiful. Love the art direction.

If this is a launch game I will get a Vita @ launch.
Team Siren + Silent Hill: Book of Memories + Square-Enix + thatgamecompany (maybe??) = gold

yurinka

The artstyle looks great.

And coming from Team Siren, I assume it will be a solid game. I'd like to see more from this game.

Sotha Sil

Shopkeeper: [Homer has agreed to purchase a Krusty doll for Bart's birthday] Take this object, but beware it carries a terrible curse!
Homer: Ooh, that's bad.
Shopkeeper: But it comes with a free frogurt!
Homer: That's good.
Shopkeeper: The frogurt is also cursed.
Homer: That's bad.
Shopkeeper: But you get your choice of toppings.
Homer: That's good!
Shopkeeper: The toppings contain potassium benzoate.
[Homer looks puzzled]
Shopkeeper: ...That's bad.
Homer: Can I go now?

.... this is pretty much how I feel right now. Team Siren... not a survival horror... cool artwork... ugly outfits... interesting concept(?)...

Not sure if want.

So that's what this is. Been wondering since the Vita trailer reel. Looks fantastic, really excited to see more.

Yet another Vita game I'm looking forward to.

ZoddGutts

Always brings a smile to my face a developer makes something new instead of making the same shit over and over again. Not that Siren games were shit they were good but I would like too see what the developers can do on something new and different. So far it's looking good.

Himself

Other than Sound Shapes, this looks like the most interesting game for Vita. One more and I may just pick it up at launch.

Carl

This looks pretty damn cool. Love Siren games but great to see them working on something different

Diebuster

ZoddGutts said:
The game is by Team Siren.

This is both exciting and disappointing.

I wanted another horror title from them, but Gravity is the standout game from the Vita lineup for me so it's nice to know it's in good hands.

randomkid

Himself said:
Other than Sound Shapes, this looks like the most interesting game for Vita. One more and I may just pick it up at launch.

Dragon's Crown!

I agree with your choices too though, I'm keeping an eye on this one.

Man

Adamm said:
The concept art in the background of the PS Blog looks awesome

e32011-game-5523-marquee.jpg
Beautiful.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
It's a crime that this doesn't have a full trailer yet, while a shoddy darts game does!

Top Bottom