• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

guerrilla games new ip "horizon" concept art leaked [Up2: Third artwork]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaosobno

NUyttbn.gif

K2LS5CJ.gif

Squire

Banned
Any chance to see this during TGS?

It's probably in Sony's TGS presser tomorrow. IGN is streaming that and says they have two new PS4 games. They could both be rather minor titles, but I feel this leak and the presser are a little too close to be coincidence.

Apparently IGN editors were tweeting about being shown something from Sony earlier today, today. I'm assuming this is one if the reveals, unless Shinobi wants to shoot down the theory.

Kiyo

It's probably in Sony's TGS presser tomorrow. IGN is streaming that and says they have two new PS4 games. They could both be rather minor titles, but I feel this leak and the presser are a little too close to be coincidence.

Apparently IGN editors were tweeting about being shown something from Sony earlier today, today. I'm assuming this is one if the reveals, unless Shinobi wants to shoot down the theory.

Shinobi already said E3 2015 is the target back when he first dropped some hints about this game.

Parmenide

Thanks for the accurate informations, man.
I'm very hyped for tomorrow.

down 2 orth

Rumor highlights from the Chinese forum:

- It's an open world RPG
- The main character is a red head girl
- They're aiming for a Fall 2015 release date
- The game has already been in production for 3 years
- The head writer worked on Fallout: New Vegas, (his/her) surname is Gozales

VGA's probably aren't a thing anymore. I wouldn't expect any major reveals coming from them anytime soon.

No way VGA is going to disappear since Geoff Keighley is still relevant. And honestly I think he's a good guy, he likes games and he knows 2013 was a complete mess so I think 2014 will be a good show. I'm also sure we'll more of The Order and Bloodborne since they are coming Q1 2015 and that is probably the last major event where they can show the games before they come out.

sono

Busty Redhead - check
Dinosaur - check
Epic battle - check

I'm in

you got me at busty redhead

Hydrargyrus

I hope this isn't anything like Destiny/Borderlands. I'm hoping for something along the lines of Fallout/The Witcher.

Yeah, same here.

I hope it will be made with a SP campaign in mind. I don't care if it could be played with co-op options or if it will have co-op modes, but a good story and to be fun to play alone is fundamental for me

StoopKid

- It's an open world RPG

The 2015 exclusive battle is going to be crazy.

Squire

Banned
Shinobi already said E3 2015 is the target back when he first dropped some hints about this game.

Well targets move around all the time. I still think the timing is really suspect. Like I said, of that's still the case, then set me straight by all means.

Thanks for the accurate informations, man.
I'm very hyped for tomorrow.

Keep your expectations tempered, but no problem!

A Guerrila Games New IP (Western Studio) revealed at TGS(Japanese game show)?

Yeah...well NO!

If they were to unveil that, that would be E3 or VGX or worst case scenario Gamescom

Squire

Banned
A Guerrila Games New IP (Western Studio) revealed at TGS(Japanese game show)?

Yeah...well NO!

If they were to unveil that, that would be E3 or VGX or worst case scenario Gamescom

They literally just had a press conference like two weeks ago where they went on and on about The Order and three Ubisoft games.

That it's a Western-made game isn't relevant in the slightest.

KOHIPEET

Story: Dinosours didn't go exctinct, they just left Earth to mine resources. After 65 million years, their robotic incarnations return to claim what once was theirs.

/jk

Reveirg

TGS is tomorrow?
Wow, TGS is really a dead event huh?
I didn't even know...where was the hype on GAF?

The big Sony conference was 2 weeks ago.

Tomorrow is the Sony Asia one I believe. If that event is anything like last year's...we won't see anything new.

Concept art looks interesting enough, but it's hard to make any sort of judgement of it without being able to tie it to some gameplay. We'll see soon enough, I suppose.

Where are the mechanical feathers?

hoping it's third-person view
As long as this ends up being the case GG can consider my interest piqued.

Can't wait to see more of it. I don't mean to get into any controversy but I do hope they handle their female protagonist well and not another eye candy bimbo. So far so good.

- It's an open world RPG

Those-are-tears-of-joy-ash-is-finally-dead.gif

They literally just had a press conference like two weeks ago where they went on and on about The Order and three Ubisoft games.

That it's a Western-made game isn't relevant in the slightest.

Yes it is. When was the last time a western new ip was revealed at TGS?

Don't bother searching..'cause there isn't

Hold on, I just checked IGN and they tell us

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/09/16/tgs-2014-watch-sonys-playstation-event-live-on-ign

"Sony previously stated it would reveal two new PlayStation 4 games at TGS -- so keep an eye out for IGN's coverage of those announcements and more during the Japanese event."
And they link this statement with an interview from August 2014 after Gamescom:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/08/14/sony-to-unveil-new-ps4-games-at-tgs-2014-says-boss

These announcements already happened at the pre-TGS show, so I wouldn't get hyped for the TGS stream at all, it'll just be a rehash of what we already saw.

Savitar

I for one would not fight giant robotic dinosaurs with arrows.

But I would proudly serve them by turning over humans in a sneaky way.

Looking forward to the game!

Squire

Banned
Looks incredibly dumb and I'm not sure Guerrilla has the chops to pull off incredibly dumb.

Better than another tired standard fantasy RPG I guess.

Of course it looks cool
But will it play like crap (imo, kz series plays like crap)

Killzone does not have bad gameplay. The only thing wrong with Killzone 3 was it was too short and KZ:SF was a launch game. The problem people had with KZ:SF was its story but it seems like they are trying to fix that by hiring good writers. So I have good faith in this game.

Yes! This could be amazing! Brings back memories of the Amiga days. Please be true. This looks much more interesting than the standard fantasy rpg I was imagining based on previous rumours.

Look interesting, but somehow doesn't quite click with me. I kind of wanted something a little less fantastical from them. But there's lots of potential here.

- It's an open world RPG

oh my

Jack cw

- It's an open world RPG

Sounds nice actually and the concept art is incredible. I hope this will be revealed soon.

Surprisingly enough, this looks like modern weaponary. The bow, the gun... Like if we were back to middle age and scavenged ruined and our society that Dinobot destroyed and gathered weapons to fight them but had to cloth like middle age anyway. Maybe long ancient war against them ?

If it's being leaked in Chinese I wouldn't rule it out being teased in the Asia conference, even though I don't expect anything new from the Asia conference.

Hamlet

- It's an open world RPG

Sounding good hopefully they show of a teaser of some sorts at the TGS.

Percy

Banned
Was excited when I thought that guy with the Wolf hat was an actual wolfman for a second.

Very nice art though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom