• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gundam Build Fighters Try |OT| Once Again, Please Set Your GP Base

Status
Not open for further replies.
They changed the format of world's to a team format. Sei would not team up with anyone but Reiji, so that's why he stopped winning world championships. #makingupstuff

Wubby

They changed the format of world's to a team format. Sei would not team up with anyone but Reiji, so that's why he stopped winning world championships. #makingupstuff

Sei is third member of team Kawaguchi. So he didn't stop winning... just wasn't as Sei Iori. Just guessing.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist

I feel they left it open, for all we know they just increased the number of qualifier slots and they will all be competing individually.

Ken

That grand finale battle would have been great if I cared about half the characters that showed up.

Just a Domon cosplayer that amounts to one little cameo. No third season with current cast. I'm calling it. Around 9 months passed by the time the end montage happened they would have already passed the world tournament. They're just in another U19 national tournament at the end.

Mr. Kasshu!

Personally Try was disappointing relative to season 1 but it had its moments. I'm optimistic for S3.

They episode was just stupid fun. Lightning Zeta is probably my favorite suit in the whole series. It looks like one of those bootleg kits you can buy. Love me some Zeta Gundam.

MechaX

Super Fumina deserved the win. Fumina, marry that man.

Also, I like how Xi got some animation (well, about 5 seconds of it). But where's Ex-S?

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I just realized that the episode aired in April Fools Day in Japan. I wonder if it has any bearing lol

Wubby

I haven't seen any mention of a Super Fumina kit anywhere outside of a fan made box art. I still say if it comes its coming as a figure and not a kit.

NEO0MJ

I haven't seen any mention of a Super Fumina kit anywhere outside of a fan made box art. I still say if it comes its coming as a figure and not a kit.

My opinion as well. If it was coming as a kit we would have seen it among the silhouettes. Unless the point was to keep her a super, super, super secret.

I woke up this morning expecting to see updates. I kinda forgot last episode was the last because we hadn't gotten to the fireworks factory yet.

Jaeger

PX2FMh8.jpg

What unit is this? When it comes to SD Gundams, I know of about 3.

Finished up with the top coat of my Zaku Amazing last night.

16978219840_37d165d592_z.jpg

Hi-Nu Vrabe is next. Listening to flamenco while building his suits is the best. <3

Renewed

Finished up with the top coat of my Zaku Amazing last night.

16978219840_37d165d592_z.jpg

Hi-Nu Vrabe is next. Listening to flamenco while building his suits is the best. <3

My Vrabe's been sitting next to me ever since it came in with my Wing Honoo. Gonna have to buckle down after work....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom