• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

H3H3Productions |OT| Reppin' the Naysh \//\

Matt Hoss has posted a new video where he reads hate comments.

The comments are fucking horrible. But his arrogant condescension is soooo cringey.
Yeah, the harassment and threats he's gotten are wrong, but his lawsuit is also total bullshit. Not to mention the result of it has enormous consequence for YouTube as a whole, even if H3H3 aside a lot of these 'YouTube Drama' channels seem pretty awful and I'm completely lost as to why they get so many subscribers.

Matt Hoss has posted a new video where he reads hate comments.

The comments are fucking horrible. But his arrogant condescension is soooo cringey.

3x

Fat4all

Banned
Feels like that Matt's house video was uploaded on the wrong channel. It's a Ethan and Hila not H3H3 video

Actually, the last three E&H videos were uploaded to H3H3.

Ethan asked people online if they should "merge" the two channels, but instead he's just uploading everything to H3H3Productions and keeping Ethan & Hila as a side channel for emergencies (like if the main channel gets striked or sommit).

thenexus6

Actually, the last three E&H videos were uploaded to H3H3.

Ethan asked people online if they should "merge" the two channels, but instead he's just uploading everything to H3H3Productions and keeping Ethan & Hila as a side channel for emergencies (like if the main channel gets striked or sommit).

Ah I wasn't aware of that.

Guys I'm writing this post from the five minutes they let me access a computer in prison, turns out mommy make out day is not actually a real holiday, FUck YOU Chriss!!

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Dunno why but i found the ending hilarious, trying to run and coughing up a lung

Oreoleo

Oh man. I was eating dinner through the majority of that video... that toothpaste bit (the first squeeze of the cupcake toothpaste) legit made me throw up in my mouth. So gross >_<

MattyG

Banned
Yo what the fuck. "Can I have a kiss? It'll make you feel better."

P3sxGL.gif

Looooool "chubby Shkreli". Perfect. That pepe wallpaper on his patreon seals it... this dude is a 4chan user.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
I kinda they hadn't done a video that guy, dude is just being a piece of shit for shits and giggles and all this does is make him do this more often.

[edit]

Like, it's not so much cringey as it is rage inducing.

Man, I watched that cringe guy video last night. I didn't cringe, but the guy is just a smug piece of shit. I don't normally want to punch another dude in the face, but this guy has one of the most punchable faces I've seen.

Fat4all

Banned
Reasonable explanation of why both video types should just be on the one channel.

E&H (as a channel) got so big that they felt they had to give a ton of their spare time.

Now all the goofs and gaffs will be concentrated in one place.

Wonder what kind of goofsters they'll run into in Cali?

Fat4all

Banned
I wonder if Hila got a new production job over in Cali?

Just noticed this but does anyone know why "Ethan ruins EDC" was removed/made private?

The hotel they shot in at the beginning of the video was upset with it apparently. I think its out there somewhere online still, tho.

Proc

I'm a fan of Ethan and Hila. I just discovered them s few days ago and ate up a ton of their videos. Definitely a great time sink.

vikki

I kinda they hadn't done a video that guy, dude is just being a piece of shit for shits and giggles and all this does is make him do this more often.

[edit]

Like, it's not so much cringey as it is rage inducing.

I agree, dude is just a piece of shit. As a former manager of a similar establishment, that dude wouldn't get his drink replaced.

Top Bottom