• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5 Guardians: #huntthetruth

10 minute long CGI intro when we start halo 5 that caps all the info leading up including stuff from escalation, hunt the truth and whatever hunt the signal leads to.

taking bets!
jk im dead wrong but wish there would be a 10 min blur cinematic to enjoy :(

10 minute long CGI intro when we start halo 5 that caps all the info leading up including stuff from escalation, hunt the truth and whatever hunt the signal leads to.

taking bets!
jk im dead wrong but wish there would be a 10 min blur cinematic to enjoy :(

Including the mission 1 intro, Halo 4 total intro cuts cène is 5:35 min. That's not too bad and they could easily reach 6-7 minutes intro for H5...

https://youtu.be/pkjAvSJYESk

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
tumblr_lzu99sHLMO1qmb3vvo1_500.gif

Bsigg12

Next Sunday is just an absolute bananas day of awesome. The season finales for Game of Thrones and Silicon Valley, the Bethesda (Fallout 4) press conference and then beginning of the end(?) of Hunt The Truth.

Awesome episode, can't wait for next week. The quality of this show has been great, to think I was less than enthused when this got announced. :p

Calm Killer

In all media, only true fans who consume every book, film, game, or pog collection deserve to know what's going on.
This is such a great way to deliver content. I hope we continue to get this type of thing after this "Season". SOOOOO GOOOOD.

Calm Killer

In all media, only true fans who consume every book, film, game, or pog collection deserve to know what's going on.
Did I miss it or did they say what Glassed planet he was on?

Great episode, show is firing on all cylinders. Still can't decide if I want to watch or step away for the Halo 5 part of E3 but if it starts with HUNTTHETRUTH I don't think I'll be able to resist.

Top Bottom