• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT14| They call it Halo

Tunavi

Banned
Pretty.

TcmvoxO.jpg
halo 4 is the best looking game on the 360

DeadNames

Banned
Juices with the truth bombs :/

Halo 1-3 was so much easier to explain to CoDders. "Everyone spawns with x, you have to pick up the bubble things and the snipers".

Now it's something along the lines of "Choose what you want to use as a primary. Yeah, the little abilities can let you fly around and stuff. The perks just kinda do things like make you reload faster and more grenades."

"Where do I get power weapons?"

"They uh... Fall from the sky".

"The future is bullshit."

I'm not the one destroying Halo.

untitled-7_zps61d49b96.png

PM me when you're ready kid.

Do you have similar charts for Halo: Reach and 3? I would be curious to see how 4 is doing in comparison.

also holy shit if H1-3 get ported (PROPERLY) to PC and it doesn't require Windows 8 (ala Halo 2 Vista) I will absolutely 100% get back into playing Halo again. It's something that I never even fathomed happening but it would be incredible if it did happen.

What the fuck is this?
All I could find was this article...

http://www.dualshockers.com/2010/08/05/black-halo-reach-controller-spotted-perhaps-another-bundle/

Grifball didn't saved Halo? I thought, it would bring back players.

Grifball wont, Forge playlist wont. CC's wont. TU wont, DLC certainly wont, and CSR viewable on Waypoint wont.

N I know what will.

You know what the playlist selection and map/gametype selection screen reminds me of:

big_button_telephone_for_old_people_blind.jpg

orznge

Banned
Do you have similar charts for Halo: Reach and 3? I would be curious to see how 4 is doing in comparison.

also holy shit if H1-3 get ported (PROPERLY) to PC and it doesn't require Windows 8 (ala Halo 2 Vista) I will absolutely 100% get back into playing Halo again. It's something that I never even fathomed happening but it would be incredible if it did happen.

this

Who am I?

I'd say EazyB because I was rocking a purple Flight Elite from like 2008-2010 up to the Reach Beta (which is around when I joined GAF) but I can't just force myself into a position of power like that.

Hopefully episode 8 arrives early just like last week :)

I wish. I'd much rather play the new episode on the weekend, but according to bsangel in the last Bulletin:

We were incredibly excited about last week’s update (So excited, as a matter of fact, that we accidentally released it six hours early. OOPS.), and we’re equally excited about this week’s update (except for the part about releasing it early. Sorry).

:(

Thanks, Problem is iv never seen it before.

I own every Halo controller variation but iv never seen that.

Yeah as far as I knew the Reach controller was silver, not black. Must be custom?

Yeah as far as I knew the Reach controller was silver, not black. Must be custom?

Just found it

“So it turns out that the controller was found on an official site called ProSource, that’s where we put glamor shots of our hardware, games, etc. Anyways, we checked with Hardware; they’re not sure where it came from and have confirmed that there is no black Halo Reach Controller going to market. Probably just an early concept mistakenly uploaded, who knows. Sorry to disappoint!“

I'm trying real hard to not get swept up into the Halo rumours. It would be nice news for them to drop at E3 if true. Have a little section on Halo and say these games will be coming to steam .... today.

Now why, I say WHY would you post a screenshot of the entire width of the post you also linked to?

Why you gotta stretch my window like that?

Fucking HaloGarf.

Microsoft doesn't respond to rumours.

But seriously, are you guys considering to play Halo 3 PC, then? I would love this, to be true, but I don't know. :/

Halo 3, 60+ FPS, downscaled to 1080p with AA, Dedis, and increased FOV. That would be glorious. I pretty much got a half chub just thinking about it.

Top Bottom