• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT14| They call it Halo

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Just a reminder that Doubles Pro has 5 second respawns. It's the only way to play Slayer without Instant Respawn in the game (aside from modded gametypes)

TheOddOne

Lets focus on fixing Halo 4 first.
tumblr_lpep81hYXZ1qexs8i.gif

Moa

Just a reminder that Doubles Pro has 5 second respawns. It's the only way to play Slayer without Instant Respawn in the game (aside from modded gametypes)

So Doubles Pro is actually built off the Slayer Pro gametype?

That confirms there will be no weapons on the map, ever :/

EDIT: Sorry for window stretch and all that stuff, was testing the imgur chrome extension.

Moa

Does it, though?

"Ever" was probably the wrong choice of word, Slayer Pro disables all on-map weapon spawns that aren't Ordnance by default, with no way to toggle.

Here hopes the CCs blow me out the water with an option that I can toggle for it.

m23

Good stuff, happy to see some changes and can't wait for that competitive playlist.

Any word on possibly bringing back those red Xs? The Xs on the radar don't do much for me.

GrizzNKev

Banned
Halo 3 matchmaking update to coincide with relaunch for Windows this holiday confirmed.

My dick... if that happened... fuck.

If Halo 1-3 were actually put on steam I'd rebuy them all. And I already have 1 and 2 on Xbox and PC.

Dat actual HD... dat AA... dat mouse precision... AHHHHHHHH

Karl2177

Have they even announced what the Doubles maps will be? I should be able to save that 5 second respawn gametype and modify it, correct?

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
So Doubles Pro is actually built off the Slayer Pro gametype?

That confirms there will be no weapons on the map, ever :/

EDIT: Sorry for window stretch and all that stuff, was testing the imgur chrome extension.

I actually don't know. The version we built for testing was based on the Infinity Slayer gametype. I would imagine 343 built it on the Pro gametype.

Most of the maps have weapons on them lying around.

Good stuff, happy to see some changes and can't wait for that competitive playlist.

Any word on possibly bringing back those red Xs? The Xs on the radar don't do much for me.

That's something I plan on bringing up to Kevin Franklin.

Ghazi

Truly a starwarsnoooo.png moment.

Guessing H1 & H2 are coming, as they make sense having the work already done, but not Halo 3.
If only we had someone with an inside ear on Halo on GAF.

*cough* Janitor Frankie *cough*

I know that he can't comment on it, one can wish though

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
If Frankie spoke a single word about any of these rumours it would be front page material on every major gaming site.

It ain't happening.

Shadders

His Sonic duvet looks really thin, like it might be a sleeping bag he's just unzipped and layed out flat..

Thinking about it, I lost my virginity on a Zelda duvet, but Zelda is way cooler than Sonic. Chicks dig Zelda.

Top Bottom