• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT14| They call it Halo

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Holy shit!!!!! Did you guys see that Destiny trailer?
stfu what no way

Edit : I just did a Twitter search and refreshed the gaming forum four times, and I don't see anything. You better not be trolling...

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
I can't believe Devin bought something he wanted with money he had and the other party agreed.

Someone get Scotland Yard on the line.

I know you like taking opposite sides to me on here but don't. Not in this case. Not over the matter of THE Devin Olsen.

You are not on the right side of this. He's not someone you want to defend.

Tunavi

Banned
Start here. :)

hVx38l.jpg
I don't see the problem. What are you mad about?

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I know you like taking opposite sides to me on here but don't. Not in this case. Not over the matter of THE Devin Olsen.

You are not on the right side of this. He's not someone you want to defend.
But why...? Do you know of someone else's perspective / account or something? Because the HaloFest OT post you linked to doesn't indicate anything underhanded or manipulative. Seems totally harmless.

Edit : And I still don't see any Destiny news. Curse you, Fabalon.

There's 270 people in Crimson DLC right now.

I have a feeling that's really...

pushing Microsoft's buttons.

YYYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HTupolev

Halo 3, extra-widescreen, captured from split-screen for the extra FOV/width (90 FOV up from 70) +MotionBlur in post:

iqv6wCBo51v1S.gif

PC Pls.
Just hook up an 8:3 monitor and H3PC will automatically lock to a 92-degree FoV!

Suddenly multiple-monitor setups become hugely advantageous, as FoV will be bound to aspect ratio like it is in the console version:
FoV ~ 2*arctan(A*.394)
Where A is the aspect ratio

Noricart

all of you dream too much; let your imaginations run wild.
314 343, hire Computron as resident bullshot director.

oh and controller salt?
nice to see the cholesterol levels are still high in this thread.

Madness

So the guy bought a limited edition controller from someone who didn't really know/care what it was worth?

I, too, don't see the problem here...

I remember Devin buying the controller and thinking it was neat he was able to buy it off the guy. I don't remember there being any drama.

It could have huge sentimental value for fans of the Halo franchise and the original Xbox, but did anyone really ever prefer that controller? The S and 360 controllers were vastly superior, in my opinion.

I might be going...
Snap! Are passes sold out?

Edit: Dang, Friday and Sunday only. That blows.

The 360 controller is the best one in existence. If it had two more bumpers and possibly the black and white buttons to make up for so many additional features it would be perfect.

I remember Devin buying the controller and thinking it was neat he was able to buy it off the guy. I don't remember there being any drama.

It could have huge sentimental value for fans of the Halo franchise and the original Xbox, but did anyone really ever prefer that controller? The S and 360 controllers were vastly superior, in my opinion.

Loved the duke. Only problem I recall was awkward to reach black and white buttons. I really loved the weight of it too. It's why I like playing nowadays with a chatpad attached.

willow ve

The Duke was great. Loved that controller. Perfect size.
Although black and white buttons were hard to reach at times.

Then again I played for 3+ years on my 360 with wired controllers, so I might not be one to trust on what's good/new/best/etc.

Top Bottom