• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT14| They call it Halo

I have a migraine and it hurts really bad. I kind of want to cut a hole in my skull and jam my finger around my brain to see what will happen.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
It does count. But the fact that you are Euro may render that moot. Check your PMs. Anybody else?
I had surgery back in December, I have no idea what you're giving away. I will probably give it to someone on here anyway. Just thought I'd mention that that.

EN9GD8l.png
First game in doubles, with a random, my friend let me down is playing LoL. Infinity Doubles in Heaven. Got the Railgun and speedboost... and the railgun in personal, then in global, then in ordnance, then from my fallen teammate and so on, with some speed boost there and damage boost in the only ocasion I run out off ammo for my railgun...

I felt bad, 9 kills with railgun and 9 with BR, no surprising the other team left. It does get annoying when you're dying often and with a railgun.

This shouldn't be possible, the other team started to use just stickies and boltshot.... and when they failed they left. Perhaps delaying the global ordnance or something...

Oh well, let's see if I can play Doubles Pro.

ElRenoRaven

Stubbed my toe this morning.

Oh puhlease. That's nothing. Talk to me when you drop a giant ass cast iron skillet on yours like I did last week. Some Halogaffers are such sissies.

Just kidding about the sissy thing. Oh and I wasn't interested to make that known.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Ramirez got it. I picked at random from the tragedies, before realizing Moa had the biggest actual tragedy, but both check your PMs.

J10

Banned
Oh puhlease. That's nothing. Talk to me when you drop a giant ass cast iron skillet on yours like I did last week. Some Halogaffers are such sissies.

Just kidding about the sissy thing. Oh and I wasn't interested to make that known.

I fell down in my cast iron bathtub last month. My hip is still store from it.

FyreWulff

Oh wow. :3 I never got to play Gears 2 lol

Well, you're about to!

If you enjoy it, just grab the All Fronts DLC. Cheapest way to get all the maps and has the extra campaign cut chapter (and Nowhere is a pretty awesome Horde map). It's also not $Texas like Gears 3's season pass

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Frank, I've been constantly harrassed on Dota 2 by Thermite, Trasher and EazyB since I got the game. I think I have mental scarring and severe emotional bruising. I'm currently taking large doses of PracticeHardercium. :/

Gui_PT

It does count. But the fact that you are Euro may render that moot. Check your PMs. Anybody else?

Hey I moved to London abut because because HMV is bankrupt I had to move back to poor man's land = Portugal

Also I'm not what you'd consider attractive

Aggrotek

Well, you're about to!

If you enjoy it, just grab the All Fronts DLC. Cheapest way to get all the maps and has the extra campaign cut chapter (and Nowhere is a pretty awesome Horde map). It's also not $Texas like Gears 3's season pass

Thank you so much! :D

That gif desperately needs a "THAT'S A PENIS" caption.

Alternatively, due to covenant tech, "THAT'S A SHAZMANOID."

Would go a long way in mass effect threads.

Right so I give up. Maybe someone who is actually decent at coding can help.

The first script has an !important tag which overrides GAF's default CSS to make Dark GAF work.
The second script is the highlight Script.

Script 2 is overridden by the important tag's in script 1. If you Delete the !Important tag then script 1 does not work.

I'm shit out of ideas. Got a friend to write up some property tags in JQuery to override the !important tags but that didn't work.

Script 1
Script 2

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Which HaloGaffer has recently been a pretty cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything? i.e., did something nice, or is sad about something, or was in hospital or whatever?

I graduated college and got a job with the Federal Bureau of prisons. So don't violate federal law or prepare your anus.

P.S I doesn't afraid of nothing, plus I see you're willing now. *wink* Lets get all OZ in this bitch.

OverHeat

« generous god »
Which HaloGaffer has recently been a pretty cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything? i.e., did something nice, or is sad about something, or was in hospital or whatever?
Me?
I went to Afghanistan and kicked some butt ;)
In less then two week it's the 1 years anniversary of my little boy heart surgery ( he is doing great now!) we spend almost 3 month in the hospital with him in the last year.

Top Bottom